What's new

WANTED: People for testing our new device

Thanks for the emails, I'll be going through and setting up the shipments.

As I said this is the first outing for this device, basically the first time anybody outside JAC has got their hands on it, the device is about 85% production ready, this means we have used production moulds were possible and some other parts are hand made, and it's the first run with the assembly team for the device. I want people to be realistic about this, as there will be issues, there always is at this stage, and the purpose of this is to find them, and the rate at which they are occurring so we can correct the production line prior to making any decent sized qtys. I'd be very surprised if there aren't issues is what I am saying, in comparison the VIM we are currently testing is production ready as it's already been through this stage. it's the first time we've really done this stage in a public environment, and we'll be running internal testing along side and seeing what data we can get. Just wanted to be upfront and manage expectations : )

Mine sent today. Won't be home till Monday though so I hope it's sitting there for me.

I'm excited. I do a bit of uat at work with software and it's always fun when you find an issue. I've also got a toddler who likes to grab things he's not supposed to so it'll get endurance testing as well.

I now have some turbo 0.7ohm up for grabs for the VIM testing group (the weeVIM are already shipped with 2 to test). So anybody that wants to try the turbo coils, I can send out 2 (we don't have the full supply yet, so numbers are limited). Just email me at [email protected], make sure the email comes from your account email with us, and I'll send some out. Cheers

I would like to try these as I've thoroughly tested the others with the vim and S22 but at work now so if I'm too late when I get home just holler when they are available to buy on the site and I'll order some.

I would like to try these as I've thoroughly tested the others with the vim and S22 but at work now so if I'm too late when I get home just holler when they are available to buy on the site and I'll order some.

can you drop me an email, so I have everything accounted for in the same process, am out and about and don't want to lose track, you won't be too late once back from work.

Glad to see you respond to reviews left on the website.

Got my WeeVIM this morning so have been busy for the last hour or so, trying the various coil combinations.

Can you remind me @JAC Vapour, where we can find your form for comments etc.

Initial thoughts.

Good looking, super light weight, simple to use device which was easy to get up and running in minutes using supplied instruction leaflet. Primed and filled up with some homebrew Desert ship tobacco 60/40 vg/pg 12mg liquid using the 1.0 ohm MTL S-coil supplied with the tank. MTL is super loose compared to my preferred MTL setup but that is probably a good thing for a new vaper (When I first started on ego style cigalikes I was very quickly annoyed by the overly tight draw on these devices and would definitely have preferred the draw on the WeeVIM)

I have found myself taking short mega-restricted, DTL draws from it, to get satisfaction, but this would be due to my preference for a much tighter draw when vaping MTL.

Issues.

The WeeVIM states on the bottom, min .9 ohm but you've sent me .7 ohm coils so I assume the statement on the device is incorrect. Manual also states min resistance is 1.0 ohm (Guess this was all done before your turbo coils were created)

The supplied tank had a 1.0 ohm S-coil pre fitted which had 4 air holes at the bottom. The 5 pack of 1.0 ohm S-coils only had 2 air holes at the bottom. They didn't vape any different but it had me wondering why the difference?

Looks like a very short USB cable but I use my own anyway so not an issue for me.

Would love to be able to restrict the draw somehow but appreciate this is a budget device.

Pros

Price !
Amazingly small and light.
Looks great.
Easy to use
Easy to setup
Easy to refill

If I was back at the beginning of my vaping journey, I believe this would have definitely got me off the cigarettes.

Last edited:
I now have some turbo 0.7ohm up for grabs for the VIM testing group (the weeVIM are already shipped with 2 to test). So anybody that wants to try the turbo coils, I can send out 2 (we don't have the full supply yet, so numbers are limited). Just email me at [email protected], make sure the email comes from your account email with us, and I'll send some out. Cheers
Please if theres any left i would love to try them

edit just read the post properly and email has been sent

Back
Top Bottom