What's new

3 Months non-smoking!

Peter A

Hi, both my wife and I have been vaping now for 4 months and have both been non smoking for 3 months - yipee - and am so pleased. Probably like a lot of people we have tried several ways to give up smoking and they have all failed. We had both been smoking for 30 - 40 years and desperate to give up!

We started using 18mg juice, but after a month have now reduced this to 12mg, although I am finding that a bit strong at times, so maybe time to lower it again??

My vapes are a SMOK Stick M17 with 12mg juice and a SMOK AL85 with 6mg juice, both appear to be working and give the same hit.

Love the forum, lots of interesting and informative information.

Pete

Congratulations on your achievement and for joining us all on here to tell your story.
You seem to know what works for you. Always an abundance of information on here for when you get stuck or need advice :)

:hello:and :welcome1:to the planet......... and well done to you and your wife for giving up the cigs and taking up vaping.........

Welcome and well done both. There is no harm in trying a lower nic and if you feel its not working you just go back up

Big well done mate..keep it up it’s a hell of a achievement..

Hi, both my wife and I have been vaping now for 4 months and have both been non smoking for 3 months - yipee - and am so pleased. Probably like a lot of people we have tried several ways to give up smoking and they have all failed. We had both been smoking for 30 - 40 years and desperate to give up!

We started using 18mg juice, but after a month have now reduced this to 12mg, although I am finding that a bit strong at times, so maybe time to lower it again??

My vapes are a SMOK Stick M17 with 12mg juice and a SMOK AL85 with 6mg juice, both appear to be working and give the same hit.

Love the forum, lots of interesting and informative information.

Pete

Well done! It's a great feeling, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom