What's new

Another Way To Innovate---Vaporesso Renova Zero Pod System Kit

Ave40

Postman
Hello Guys!Here Is One Pod System I Want Tell You.
NO man!Don't Hurry To Leave This Thread.Just Wait Me To Introduce Its Details First.
Take A Look It's Worth Reading.
Vaporesso Renova Zero Pod System Kit
tim%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20180712144735-png.753743
tim%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20180712144709-png.753745
tim%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20180712144818-png.753741

Press To Fill(PTF)Is Its Selling Point Here.All You Gonna Do Is To Press This Seal By The Nozzle You Use To Fill It.Quite Easy And Efficiency.The Leakage Problem Bothers You Will Be Done.

And Also It Get Mode System Here,Just Press The Only Button Three Times,You Get 9W,10.5W And 12.5W Three Modes.Of Course The Light Signal Will Tell Which Mode Is Runing Now.Honestly It's Useless For A Pod System Here But It's Interesting For You To Try Mode Selection On It.

What's More,Fast Charging Also Adapted,After Your Short Facebook Time Or Something Else,The Charging Done Quickly.

Another,CCell Inside Make Better Flavour,OMini Board Equiped Provides Security.

OK!That's All About This Pod,If You Guys Interested,Click Here For More Info And Price:Vaporesso Renova Zero Pod System Kit - $34.9 - 1888 - Ave40

How could you use it only as a mod..is it universal..do other pods or tanks fit on top?..great to have variable wattage..
I guess you can only use the pods it came with..

How could you use it only as a mod..is it universal..do other pods or tanks fit on top?..great to have variable wattage..
I guess you can only use the pods it came with..
it's a pod system man,just two part in the pack,refillable pod and mod,i'm afraid you can't change another pod or tank,the pod together is the one and only you can use on it.

Back
Top Bottom