Innokin
What's new

Sub Rosa Alchemy £13 120ml launch deal @Prime Vapes from the creator of Dripworx

Well thats my dinner stop sorted on monday [emoji23]
Hope you get it sorted as that sounds like my kind of vape!
I found an adv once but the guy who owned the company needed to pay his berthing fees in Bermuda so sold the company [emoji6]

What a selfish cunt! [emoji23][emoji23]

Will have to try and find you a new ADV [emoji41]

I heard he sent you 2 boxes of you ADV before he sold up. Maybe there was a mix up with your address.

Vape Superstore
That’s great to hear buddy, although it’s a simple flavour profile it’s taken a massive amount of work to get it where I wanted it.

Really pleased you’re enjoying it
emoji16.png
im definitely gonna have to try secluded sorbet.
how strong is the tobacco flavour in the private reserve juice? as caramel, cream and coffee sound amazing but im not a massive fan of tobacco ejuice.

im definitely gonna have to try secluded sorbet.
how strong is the tobacco flavour in the private reserve juice? as caramel, cream and coffee sound amazing but im not a massive fan of tobacco ejuice.

Very light, more of a dessert flavour than a tobacco dude. I would suggest this liquid would suit all types of vapers, if you like caramel.

By the way, I’m sure it was a typo but it’s toffee rather coffee [emoji16]

Vape Green
The Electronic Cigarette Company
Thanks @Lee just ordered the Purple Paradox, Secluded Sorbet and the Private Reserve. Looking forward to trying them after hearing good things about them.

Gone back for some more Purple Paradox and Cryptic Cream (only just got round to trying the CC and you’ve nailed the clotted cream [emoji106])

And as the code is kindly back on I thought I’d give the Sorbet a go.

That’s my holiday juices more or less sorted.

AcmeFog
Cheers for extending the code Just ordered the Purple and the Blue never tried these types of flavour before but the comments on here its hard to resist.

Vape Club
Thanks @Lee just ordered the Purple Paradox, Secluded Sorbet and the Private Reserve. Looking forward to trying them after hearing good things about them.

Looking forward to hearing what you think of them dude [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom