Innokin
What's new

POD/AIO Comparisons - JustFog Minifit, Aspire Breeze 2, Zeltu X

Use the Zeltu mate, it looks classy, it's what your juice line deserves. Haven't seen it before I'm probably gonna order one now. 1000 mah is superb for something that small

Thanks man

we are gonna do them all - once we can finally put this range live.

Vape Club
Vape Green
Thanks @ZT
I’m still figuring out if salts suit my needs as I enjoy vaping a lot and it would take away the need to do that.

Depending on how much you use nic salts you might find the opposite :S

I went through a phase where, when I lost my sense of taste , I vaped almost exclusively unflavoured nic salts. I found that I would be thinking of vaping almost as soon as I woke up, whereas when I’m on regular nic I could easily get to mid morning without vaping. For me nic salts work best when it’s difficult to vape ... but that’s just my experience :)

Thanks @ZT for sharing your experiences with these, it’s hard to judge what is decent and what’s not. I have ordered the Zeltu in silver and am pretty curious about how it will turn out.

I’m still figuring out if salts suit my needs as I enjoy vaping a lot and it would take away the need to do that.
What strength of salt do you use in your pods?

Don’t worry too much about the nic salt, I use 18mg standard nic liquid in the suorin and like it better than nic salt. I’ll be planning to do the same with the little minifit.

Premier Ecigs
The Zeltu X looks really nice but I have pods enough till next year.
Something else will be tickling my fancy by then.

In fairness .. its not been all Ive been vaping ... The Beaum Lads also sent me a Ctulhu Hastur MTL to try out .. with which I am much impressed (very impressed actually) - will probably write a note or two on that as well shortly

I have not picked up a heron in 24 hours ... this is the first time that has happened since the Heron v1 came out ... a Looooong time ago.
No Heron in 24 hours, I'm in shock [emoji33][emoji33]

AcmeFog
Waiting for the aspire spryte to arrive..this is my next pod device purchase..
Edit..just brought one..now available..looking forward to trying this one.

Last edited:
E-liquids.com
Looks like we may be stocking the Cthulhu Hastur Mini as well - we often get asked about good MTL rebuildable tanks and for the last year or two its been hard to recommend one for us.

these are great though

Back
Top Bottom