What's new

Your Experience With 0MG nicotine ?

Never tried it myself, but logically cant see the point in it :s
To me its like drinking non alcoholic lager...
If your doing it just for flavour...whats wrong with just sucking on a sweet rather than chucking out obnoxious clouds that even YOURSELF arnt getting any reward from, yet alone nonvaping bystanders.

The people doing it must be getting something from it or they wouldn't bother. The same as those drinking non alcoholic lager. They don't have to justify themselves. I don't get why it bothers you.

The people doing it must be getting something from it or they wouldn't bother. The same as those drinking non alcoholic lager. They don't have to justify themselves. I don't get why it bothers you.
I've been on zero for a while but can't see myself quitting or I'll be back on the baki. I believe I'm addicted to the inhale and not the nicotine.

Only bothers me when i actually think about it...
What do they get out of it though?
Its like someone wanting a smoke a joint but without the bud,
Its like someone wanting to wear glasses but without the lenses,
Its like drinking a coffee but without the caffeine.
It just doesnt make any sense....to me.
I like coffee, but i took a sip of a decaf once and just thought ‘fuck that’.
I can understand if it was a medical point if view, like a placebo effect for some, but if thats not the point, then what is...

You only drink coffee for the caffeine?
Caffeine does not really have an effect for me, but I still drink coffee, because it tastes good. Is your sole excuse to do anything unnecessary, simply that you are an addict to some extent?

I can understand if it was a medical point if view, like a placebo effect for some, but if thats not the point, then what is...
So you never have a wank?
Every time is with a partner?:D

I got my nic down to 1.5 and figured I must be cured so I tried nic-free for a while and it was OK, no withdrawal symptoms, but I could definitely taste the difference and I prefer it with a tiny bit of nic.

Speaking only for myself of course, vaping started out as an alternative method of nicotine delivery. I have gradually reduced my nicotine intake to the point where it is now almost absent and I vape primarily to enjoy experimenting with home made recipes. I still use a tiny bit of nic because I can taste/feel the difference and I prefer it that way.

I assume people drink alcohol free beer because they like the taste. Each to their own, I don't think it tastes anything like real beer and I don't like it but you know, horses for courses. :)

It is because it is a nice thing to do. For me vaping has become a hobby. I am weening myself down to 0mg and then I am going solely DIY. I will still get satisfaction from the fact that I have built and wicked the coils as well as I can and that I have mixed my juice to make something unique.

Speaking only for myself of course, vaping started out as an alternative method of nicotine delivery. I have gradually reduced my nicotine intake to the point where it is now almost absent and I vape primarily to enjoy experimenting with home made recipes. I still use a tiny bit of nic because I can taste/feel the difference and I prefer it that way.

I assume people drink alcohol free beer because they like the taste. Each to their own, I don't think it tastes anything like real beer and I don't like it but you know, horses for courses. :)

What you’re basically saying i’m this and your last post is that you vape because of the nic, you get that, right?

Back
Top Bottom