What's new

Review Coily Tool Review

ive got one of these and must say that i would not be with out it one of the best tools in my box every vaper who builds should have one........

Decent review but Don’t see the point in this? Just judge it yourself..

If you use a goon style deck, a velocity style deck or a postless deck, the coily tool is invaluable.

For postless decks, if the coil legs are too long it affects the final height of your coil, so fitting a coil can involve lots of trial and error, trying it, trimming a bit, trying it again, trimming a bit more etc etc.

Once you get it right once, when you remove the coil stick it in the coily and find what length you need for next time. It makes it a doddle to trim legs to exactly the length required.

With goon or velocity style decks, where dual coils are fitted back to back, it is really awkward to trim the second coils legs after mounting them, as the first coils legs are in the way.

This handy device allows you to pre trim your legs easily to the correct length and mount the coils without all the faff.

I wouldn't be without mine either.

But if you don't use postless or dual back to back decks, you won't see the advantages.

If you use a goon style deck, a velocity style deck or a postless deck, the coily tool is invaluable.

For postless decks, if the coil legs are too long it affects the final height of your coil, so fitting a coil can involve lots of trial and error, trying it, trimming a bit, trying it again, trimming a bit more etc etc.

Once you get it right once, when you remove the coil stick it in the coily and find what length you need for next time. It makes it a doddle to trim legs to exactly the length required.

With goon or velocity style decks, where dual coils are fitted back to back, it is really awkward to trim the second coils legs after mounting them, as the first coils legs are in the way.

This handy device allows you to pre trim your legs easily to the correct length and mount the coils without all the faff.

I wouldn't be without mine either.

But if you don't use postless or dual back to back decks, you won't see the advantages.

+1

I like mine too. Don't use it every time, but it gets used a fair old bit. Mostly for what this gent uses his for by the looks. Handy thing to have.

It’s the best bit of kit I didn’t know I needed. I use it all the time. The database is handy when you get a new rda you can get an idea straight away what the best leg length/coil position is right away.

I just use regular single coil tanks, I can see how it would be useful with postless decks and dual coil jobbies, now you mention it.

Not a bad little piece of kit. But that was seriously painful to watch. Does he really need 16mins to talk about a piece of plastic ??

Back
Top Bottom