What's new

Updates on the website - bigger, faster, stronger

Colonelboom

Vendor
Hey apes, just a quick note to let you all know that over the past few days we have been migrating to a new server which is all completed.

The site should now have a fair performance bump (as in it's ultra rapido again now) but also we have combined our cookie acceptance and age gate into one popup that only needs accepting once per 24 hours rather than when sessions time out.

The Juice of the Week specials are now back to rotating through the six flavours and this week is still the stunning Strawberry & Dragonfruit Creme until Friday and the old favourite (Over The Top) Passionfruit Cheesecake is back on again.

If you have any issues that pop up in use, please let us know so we can fix it - we can't find anything but won't know unless we are notified.

https://www.colonelboom.co.uk

Wait what! does that mean Peach Iced Tea is coming back? It has become my most favourite and there's only 5ml left because I've been rationing it.
If so, I'll save my Lt Ripley order until it returns and do a big order then.

Wait what! does that mean Peach Iced Tea is coming back? It has become my most favourite and there's only 5ml left because I've been rationing it.
If so, I'll save my Lt Ripley order until it returns and do a big order then.

Absolutely it does! These will be on a 6 week rotation (for now, I have other old flavours to tweak and add eventually) so I think it's likely to be the one following passionfruit cheesecake.

Im pleased to hear its become your favourite as it was always a risk for you trying it to begin with (but if you ever need any off rotation, give me a shout as we always have stock ready)

Looking good mate, just had a quick browse and it's rapid on Android!

@knitsabit I just checked. This Friday is passionfruit cheesecake then the next Friday is peach ice tea, then blueberry doughnut, then blue raspberry aniseed then root beer and back again to strawberry & dragonfruit creme.

@dw1986 & @Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews - thanks for having a look. It's checked on most devices to ensure its fast and bug free but they do have a habit or cropping up randomly for people.

Back
Top Bottom