What's new

fastech

I had one order on the 17th, also delivered on the 2nd, along with an order from the 20th :)

cheers guys i heard if more than 50 dollars order about 32 quid faster shipping can anyone confirm ps mines was a birthday present

I'll let you know - my latest order (placed Tues 27th Aug) was just over $60, though 2 items were listed as due to be packed on the 2nd Sept, and I got a dispatch confirmation dated 2nd. No sign of it in the tracking system as yet.
My last 2 orders (of £25 each) were placed 2 days apart and arrived together at 12 & 14 days delivery time

thats cool could the 50 dollar thing be untrue anybody else experienced anything diffrent

the 50 dollar thing must be wrong then [ having said that its difficult not to spend 50 dollars over a month im currently approx 75 dollars a month with ft am i joe average whats everyone else buying

I've only recently discovered the wonder that is Fasttech - spent £50 across 2 orders 2 days apart late July and just spent another £40. This time I'm testing out a range of different protank and protank mini clones... so I'm currently averaging around £45 per month!

Back
Top Bottom