What's new

Review wismec luxotic squonk kit

Hope mine will be ok when i get it just had a look on youtube about problems with it and if does leak it seems a simple job to fix it if you do it the 1st time it does leak.........

Thanks for the replies guys handy to know the leaking is a bit hit and miss and that there is a fix if it does. May just take a chance on one next time I put a FT order in.

Thanks for the replies guys handy to know the leaking is a bit hit and miss and that there is a fix if it does. May just take a chance on one next time I put a FT order in.
I ordered mine from ft should be here tomorrow if you want give it a week or so and i can let you no how get on with it if you like mate..........

I've used mine every day since they were released, not solely but in rotation and it seems to be holding up so far.

Not noticed any liquid inside it at all. (Touch wood!)

I should add that I got mine when the all black version with the soft bottles came out.

I ordered mine from ft should be here tomorrow if you want give it a week or so and i can let you no how get on with it if you like mate..........

Thanks BULLDOG1964 that's a great idea I look forward to your experiences with it.

I should add that I got mine when the all black version with the soft bottles came out.
Mines the same, all black with soft bottle. Been in daily use for about 2/3 months now. Only leak i get is when i remove the bottle n some drips off the plastic grommet. Thats all

I must admit I haven't used my 3 for a while now. I don't think I had any leaks from the 510, but did have an accumulation that I assumed was from over squonking. I might see if it's feasible to rip the guts out of the one I hacked, and see if I can turn it into a full mech.

I seem to have lost confidence in anything that has electronics in lately, especially when there's a possibility of juice getting on the board.

Back
Top Bottom