What's new

From the Totally Wicked FB Page

I don't like any one company having an upper hand (regardless of the company). I believe governments and authorities have proven to me and shown through history that they appease their greatest perceived opponent to achieve their present goals.

If the authorities think that they can get away with medically regulating e-cigs big T and big P will be happy with licensing and manufacturing them.

Now if the authorities licence only a few distributors and those distributors were chosen from their biggest legal challengers .... you know the old saying "two birds with one stone".

I made a big fuss on UKV when TW tried to tie the e-cig battle to their brand ... My thought is be careful when you empower someone, Just because their the enemy of your enemy .... I still remember the Iron Curtain erected after the second World War!!!!

I don't like any one company having an upper hand (regardless of the company). I believe governments and authorities have proven to me and shown through history that they appease their greatest perceived opponent to achieve their present goals.

If the authorities think that they can get away with medically regulating e-cigs big T and big P will be happy with licensing and manufacturing them.

Now if the authorities licence only a few distributors and those distributors were chosen from their biggest legal challengers .... you know the old saying "two birds with one stone".

I made a big fuss on UKV when TW tried to tie the e-cig battle to their brand ... My thought is be careful when you empower someone, Just because their the enemy of your enemy .... I still remember the Iron Curtain erected after the second World War!!!!

Really well put, nail and head spring to mind. But that is not the reason why I 'liked' your post. Simply its because tonight I have found out you can write posts :lol1: :D

There are many of us who haven't and won't forget but personally I think we need to deal with the immediate danger and then work out the next step when it comes. It might have sounded like I am ready to get cosy with TW-that is not going to happen but at the moment I'm happy to accept all the help we can get. We all know how dangerous an enemy they can be and you do make very valid points but I'm a natural born optimist and really hope you are wrong!

PF, whatever my feelings about TW's previous behavior, I don't think they are our enemies, and yes their present intentions are well mean't. But its for the same reasons I opposed signing the TW petition I introduce concerns now.

Forget TW (I said that over the petition, but no one seemed to be able to separate the issues?). I would say the same about any international company dominating the arena.

At the end of the day, big companies are more than one person .... there are stockholders, staff, etc. It would be a very principled company offered the choice between nothing and a complete monopoly of the market (even a changed market) that would say no!!!

Last edited:
but surely by pushing the MHRA into admitting that their products can't be considered medicinal devices, they are helping to protect all suppliers (and vapers). No-one would be able to accept that their products fell outside the medicinal classification and then give a monopoly on a non-medicinal product to TW.

but surely by pushing the MHRA into admitting that their products can't be considered medicinal devices, they are helping to protect all suppliers (and vapers). No-one would be able to accept that their products fell outside the medicinal classification and then give a monopoly on a non-medicinal product to TW.

No disrespect, but until something is classed as a medical product, it can't be considered as a medical product.

Spin ... making nothing into something .... :strawberry:

Regardless of personal views, with regard to events in the past, relating to 'Totally Wicked'. I strongly feel that they should be applauded for taking such a pro-active approach to the situation. They are a forward looking organisation who obviously want to protect their business, the jobs of their employees and it also makes sense that they ensure there is a market out there for their products, so I firmly believe they are very much on our side. And, as has been mentioned previously, they are using a portion of their profits to champion the cause. I judge a company by its products and customer service at the end of the day that is all that matters. If the MD of a company wishes to dress in a wet suit and stick an orange up his bum for kicks, then that is his prerogative, don't care what his views, or interests are, as long as his company delivers to expectations. Just my personal view and not representative of the views of the forum!

No disrespect, but until something is classed as a medical product, it can't be considered as a medical product.

Spin ... making nothing into something .... :strawberry:

I didn't say it could

Why has a lot of people got beef with Totally Wicked? I've noticed their prices for e-liquid is quite competitive. Especially if you add their discounts codes in.

i got a bottle of their blueberry eliquid last week. And it was gorgeous.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom