What's new

Review Wismec Luxotic BF Box Kit

I do like the look of this mod and if i do ever end up getting one i defo wont be getting the kit now. Nice reveiw
Don't underestimate the flavour the rda can deliver for those who enjoy the classic one coil sub ohm squonk vape. It's a nice small chamber and it's been designed perfectly for brochrome. The supplied coils are way to rowdy but at 0.4 with 24 awg brochrome the coil sits made to measure and flavour is as good as I've tasted. Not bad for an "included" Rda but it is wooshy.

It's a very nice looking design, despite the odd-looking bottom cover.

Just a quick update ..... this has shit the bed already, probably due to the amount of e-liquid that seemed to be continually pissing out of it everywhere the last week.

Looked on youtube, not the only one with an issue, tried to fix the issue with superglue and liquid gasket, thought it had worked and carried on using it but there was so much liquid behind the plastic internals (that seem to be glued in) that I couldn't get to and clean, who knows what was still floating around in there, getting all over the board, in the button or whatever? ... or maybe the 'fix' didn't work, I don't really know....

anyway it doesn't work now, broke, kaput, fried .... just thought anyone reading this should know. .. it was about a month old and it's now in the garbage, so buyer beware.

Just a quick update ..... this has shit the bed already, probably due to the amount of e-liquid that seemed to be continually pissing out of it everywhere the last week.

Looked on youtube, not the only one with an issue, tried to fix the issue with superglue and liquid gasket, thought it had worked and carried on using it but there was so much liquid behind the plastic internals (that seem to be glued in) that I couldn't get to and clean, who knows what was still floating around in there, getting all over the board, in the button or whatever? ... or maybe the 'fix' didn't work, I don't really know....

anyway it doesn't work now, broke, kaput, fried .... just thought anyone reading this should know. .. it was about a month old and it's now in the garbage, so buyer beware.
Time for a project maybe? Modmaker 510 and one of his new ClickFets...

Oh bugger that is bad news #Simon G. Great review and an even better update. It will be interesting to see what the response of the manafacturers is if any.
Shame I really fancied one of these.

Back
Top Bottom