What's new

Timesvape Banaspati Competition Mech Mod,beautiful ultem push button

Everzon

Achiever
Timesvape Banaspati Competition Mech Mod
https://www.everzon.com/timesvape-banaspati-competition-mech-mod.html
ultimavape_BfFNPJxlX5v_scaled_large.jpg

Timesvape Banaspati Competition Mech Mod, with silver contacts, is a collaboration of Ultima and Timesvape. Inside the tube there is no insulation, so we recommend taking excessive care with the condition of the batteries and their wraps. The Mod incorporates a beautiful ultem push button with the Banaspati logo of short travel and pulsation in all points, valid for Batteries 18650 with adapter, 20700 and 21700 (Not Included, we recommend using batteries of at least 30A protection.)
timesvape_banaspati_competition_mech_mod_.jpg

Features:
Full copper material
Silver plated pin
Hybrid system
Battery Compatibility: 18650/20700/21700
Spring-less and magnet-less
Ultem push button
timesvape_banaspati_competition_mech_mod.jpg

Packages:
1* Banaspati Competition Mod
1* Lave Logo Banaspati
1* Spare Parts Bag
1* Manual
timesvape_banaspati_competition_mech_mod_1_.jpg

Actually, looking closer, the bottom section of the clutch protrudes slightly, so not identical but pretty damn close and functionally identical.

I like a nice Basmati. Don't know whether this is up my street though, I'd better ask my Naan.

Ba

Dum

Tiss

:p

Seen that button before and I'm sure timesvape didn't design that [emoji23] #clone
Hi, mattyk
Thank you for your query firstly.
Secondly It is original item, Co-production company: TIMESVAPE and ULTIMA.

Hello everyone~
As for the item, I want to tell How to discern the original and clone. Please check follow picture.
When you got your item, please check the button "number" and Lave Logo Banaspati "number". If the number is the same, then it can be proved to be original.
Like following : button number "02779" is the same as Lave Logo Banaspati number "02779".
449f9ccf-da75-4231-8c6a-2e13fae134c7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom