What's new

Vapefest 2018

Train terminates in Birmingham so you can all expect a cry for help from New Street [emoji23]
If i can scrape the funds together mate I'll be coming through New Street and more than happy to put you on the train to Dorset.

Well the plans for the full weekend are out the window but will be up for the usual Saturday visit. And as usual I'll be hawking some wares. Looking forward to seeing some old faces and some extremely old faces.

Hoping to get down for at least the Saturday myself. Will be good to see you all again. I had such a good time last year, eating that double triple burger thing in that burger joint, i couldn't let Steve (Tubby) buy and eat one on his own ofc......
Damn that was tasty RiP Steve mate [emoji24]

Hoping to get down for at least the Saturday myself. Will be good to see you all again. I had such a good time last year, eating that double triple burger thing in that burger joint, i couldn't let Steve (Tubby) buy and eat one on his own ofc......
Damn that was tasty RiP Steve mate [emoji24]

You’d best come. Otherwise I’ll hunt you down and steal all your snap backs. [emoji55]

Pissed off now as not going to be able to make it

Going to have to work the weekend as have to take daughter to hospital during the week to pick up some test results and the only way i can do it is by working on the Saturday
So have fun all, as i am working instead of vaping/drinking and spending money

Pissed off now as not going to be able to make it

Going to have to work the weekend as have to take daughter to hospital during the week to pick up some test results and the only way i can do it is by working on the Saturday
So have fun all, as i am working instead of vaping/drinking and spending money

[emoji58]

Back
Top Bottom