What's new

Custard lovers

Tobacco flavors are just a gimmik. The dude at GB Vapes claims its a customer perception that tobacco flavours will help you quit smoking so they have to stock that stuff - taste like a** to be honest. Sweeter the better. Banana Custard is good

Funny how different people's outlooks are! Before I started vaping I thought the idea of flavours was ridiculous, and that you'd have to be a right lemon to vape anything other than tobacco flavour.

Then when I started I softened slightly and decided well ok I suppose you get fruity Shisha and they are ok so why not have a fruity flavour once in a while.

Then I went into a vape shop and a nice young lady decided to pick out some flavours for me to try. Now I'm rocking a cupboard with such delights as Fried cream cakes, blueberry donut and other creamy wonders.

Vaping is now not only smoking cessation tool for me but its also a way of not completely missing out on all the naughty stuff that a low carb diet prevents you from eating.

Perhaps this serves as a good reminder that being open minded is the way forward if you want to get the most out of vaping - and life generally.

What flavour is the purple? They seem to do vanilla, banana and ... purple custards :hmm:

Its supposed to be dark fruits and custard. By dark fruits I assume they mean like Black Cherry, maybe Blackberries. There is definitely a fruity note to the flavour, I just can't pick out exactly what it is.

It's very nice juice though. I'll be ordering another bottle soon.

Tobacco flavour is pretty good. Doesn’t taste anything like tobacco.
Have to agree, even when DTL vaping, tobacco flavours have their place in my repertoire. Not normally being a steeping advocate, I have to say, the tobacco flavours seem to mellow a lot over time which let's be honest, is important as they tend to start out pretty raw.

Took a punt on some Digbys DMC which I've never tried before. Anybody here had it? any good?

Back
Top Bottom