What's new

Let's share some luck with you! [COMPLETED]

cre5ta

Postman
Hi apes,

I was just vaping outside the building where I work and a guy with a motorbike stopped in front of the bin next to me holding a plastic bag, now you thinking what is strange about this.

The guy looked at me twice, and believe me there is nothing so interesting to let your head turn :)
BTW at the end he approached me and open the bag and inside where 2 small white boxes and he said:

Hi mate, I saw you vaping, I'm a vaper as well but I'm trying to give up, In this bag I have 2 boxes of e-liquid 6mg and I was wonder if you would be interested otherwise I'll bin them.

Me: mmm... WTF is going on? Is this really happening? and with a little bit of hesitation I said yes, I'll take them.
in my mind I thought: in the worst of the case I'll bin them as well, what can go wrong.

I put the 2 boxes in my suit pockets and went back to my desk to check what a poison he gave me for free.

The 2 boxes were both sealed and untouched but unfortunately I've discovered that are 60/40 pg/vg, 6mg and double apple...

I don't MTL and I don't like apple so I would like to share with you.

The liquids are made by iceliqs and are all sealed (see picture attached)

I will giveaway only 1 box as the other box has been nicked by my colleague already :) :)

So, if it's your cup of tea please put your name down as usual and don't mess the list, I will run this until Sunday 15/07/2018

Good Luck

Attachments

• IMG_20180709_122154.jpg
    IMG_20180709_122154.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 81
Do you live in sailsbury by any chance.
A bio hazard suit might well be in order as I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.
Yes there are a few decent people still out there but there are also some very dodgy carecters and I would be very dubious.
Worst case scenario, Plastic bottles can be injected.

I live in London and work in Baker Street and the guy looked like the usual office type of guy, no dodgy at all.
Let's see if my colleague survive auhauhauha

Ok I'll test it tonight in my nautilus, let's see how does it tastes.

If I die, keep it in mind that I've done it for you guys auhauha

Hi apes,

I was just vaping outside the building where I work and a guy with a motorbike stopped in front of the bin next to me holding a plastic bag, now you thinking what is strange about this.

The guy looked at me twice, and believe me there is nothing so interesting to let your head turn :)
BTW at the end he approached me and open the bag and inside where 2 small white boxes and he said:

Hi mate, I saw you vaping, I'm a vaper as well but I'm trying to give up, In this bag I have 2 boxes of e-liquid 6mg and I was wonder if you would be interested otherwise I'll bin them.

Me: mmm... WTF is going on? Is this really happening? and with a little bit of hesitation I said yes, I'll take them.
in my mind I thought: in the worst of the case I'll bin them as well, what can go wrong.

I put the 2 boxes in my suit pockets and went back to my desk to check what a poison he gave me for free.

The 2 boxes were both sealed and untouched but unfortunately I've discovered that are 60/40 pg/vg, 6mg and double apple...

I don't MTL and I don't like apple so I would like to share with you.

The liquids are made by iceliqs and are all sealed (see picture attached)

I will giveaway only 1 box as the other box has been nicked by my colleague already :) :)

So, if it's your cup of tea please put your name down as usual and don't mess the list, I will run this until Sunday 15/07/2018

Good Luck
wtf did i just read lol

please bin and don't give it away
pence.jpg

Back
Top Bottom