What's new

Laisimo spider 200w issue

Nuggety

Initiate
Hey all ran into an issue with the laisimo spider 200w .
Forgot my spare set of batteries while in work so decided to top up the charge Via USB.
Now battery side B shows up empty even though it is not , switched the batteries with fresh ones when I got back home and same issue.
Factory reset also didn't fix the issue and can't seem to find any firmware updates for the mod either .
Anybody have any insight for this ?
Here's what I see on the screen BTW
IMG_20180704_101242.jpg

Have you got another mod to see if it is a battery or mod issue?
I think it is most definitely a mod issue , as even swapping the battery places has the same result or when I put in fresh externally charged batteries , was working absolutely perfectly before I plugged it into a usb

Lassimo / Sigelei for you. Hubby has the F4 and it is goosed.

Maybe try contacting them, see if they are aware of any updates

Lassimo / Sigelei for you. Hubby has the F4 and it is goosed.

Maybe try contacting them, see if they are aware of any updates
I emailed them last night , based in Asia as far as I'm aware so fingers crossed I'll get a reply , I would have thought factory reset would solve the problem if I'm honest , thinking maybe it's the connector all of a sudden on that b side has acted up

I emailed them last night , based in Asia as far as I'm aware so fingers crossed I'll get a reply , I would have thought factory reset would solve the problem if I'm honest , thinking maybe it's the connector all of a sudden on that b side has acted up
Same thing happened to my brothers cuboid and he plugged it in to USB with no battery's in the mod then unplugged it and put his battery's back in and it worked fine and has done ever since [emoji5]

Disclaimer: this may or may not work for your mod my brother is a tool and may not have even had a issue and could be talking out his ass [emoji23]

Dunno how that would work but willing to try anything at this stage haha

Did you get this sorted or a reply from laisimo ?
I have the spider and would like to know fur future reference. @Nuggety

Back
Top Bottom