What's new

Review Out of Bounds by Forbidden

Qwackers98

Achiever
Hi everyone,
Off the back of @leisureliquids generous give away i thought id do a quick review to share my thoughts on their Out of Bounds concentrate that i received.
Now then im not a professional reviewer, my pallett isnt refined and i probably couldnt tell the difference between a blackberry and a black current so you wont be reading things like “scrumptious blackberry on the inhale with bursts of lemon and juniper on the exhale”.... i will try to draw comparisons where i can and finally we all know taste is subjective....

I thought id make a bit of a start letting you guys know what flavours i like. That way you can make up your own mind if your pallet is similar.
My ADV’s are Attraction and Dawn. I like Heisenberg, kings fool and am partial to fruits, menthol/mint and tobacco flavours.

I recieved the 10ml concentrate, the bottle was as you would expect, well labled and with a child proof cap.
Mixed it at 15%, ratio 85vg 15pg with 1.5mg nic content. Tried a little, though yeah thats alright, Then i left it to steep for a week.

And thats when the fairy magic happened.

Just so you know ive been tooting it using a Oumier VLS and also an Alliance Tech Flave 24 to see how it held up with a single or dual coil.

I was suprised. REALLY suprised at what i found when i dripped some onto the rdas (and promptly filled my squonk bottles after).

The tasting notes are berries, menthol and aniseed and i can confirm they are all there, as described.
What suprised me was how well it was done. Let me explain.

Some aniseed and menthol combos are heavy on the aniseed, menthol or both. You take a toot and end up feeling like either your sinuses have been flushed clean followed by someone lighting an ice fire in them or tasting synthetic aniseed for a week after. Like the juice has run in, slapped you round the face, called you a dirty whore, raped your tastebuds and senses and left you with nothing, not even a thank you note.

This one is different. YES there is menthol, but its subtle and cooling, YES there is aniseed but its a back note and not in your face, it doesnt detract it compliments and YES there are berries (no idea which ones but definitely fruity) and you can taste them.
Its a satifying vape, its fresh and packed with flavour.

Would i buy it?

Yes. Will it be another ADV for me? Yes
Am i running out? Yes.....which reminds me i need to get an order in...so on that note ill conclude.

For an awesome “fruity red astair” type vape you cant go wrong. Its simply fantastic.
Thanks to @leisureliquids for sending the sample over, i know there was no obligation but i wanted to air my thoughts.

The concentrate can be found here

http://www.leisureliquids.com/Flavour-Concentrates/Forbidden-Concentrates/Out-Of-Bounds-concentrate

Thanks for reading!

Nice review mate.
I got one of the custard concentrates, so it will be a while before I try mine.

Back
Top Bottom