What's new

Simong's Mouth to Lung UK E-Liquid List

It is a shame bots shots aren't included in this list because they can be a much cheaper way to buy juice and I think bestcigliquids net tobaccos are great in a mtl tank. Old Captain, one of my favourites.

cheers, to be totally honest I'm tired of updating the front posts all the time so I might just leave this here and people can read the thread for updates.

... it's about fucking time Dinner Lady did this too. :D .... another 6 months time we might not even need this thread!
Part of their supermarket drive. The tobacco has always been 50/50 but as you say good to see more. I've still got a bloody girt bottle of the 50/50 salts lemon tart to try.
Nic salts just doesn't suit vaping when you actually enjoy the flavour, lol. I'm nic sick before I've finished enjoying the flavour.

cheers, to be totally honest I'm tired of updating the front posts all the time so I might just leave this here and people can read the thread for updates.

... it's about fucking time Dinner Lady did this too. :D .... another 6 months time we might not even need this thread!
Just a thought, but why not add a phrase to the first post saying to read through for updates?

Just a thought, but why not add a phrase to the first post saying to read through for updates?

because the edit function has timed out again..... I have to keep asking to have it re-instated, which is why I'm not updating it in the first place. :D

Just a marker to find this...

Thoroughly enjoying MTL after many years of DTL.

Just emptied the last of Firewater No.1... have no 50/50 in the house... There's 20mls in the Mrs handbag but she's miles away. Bastard

Back
Top Bottom