What's new

Juice of the Week! Root Beer 29/06

Ok, I wanna put in an order. I've never bought shortfills before. I see the 50ml comes in a 60ml bottle so it can be mixed with a 10ml nic shot. I assume that this is then at the right strength flavourwise?

In which case does the 100ml come in a 120ml bottle which needs 2 nic shots to have the right strength of flavour?

I'm waffling here, basically I just need to know if the amount of flavouring used is supposed to be used as 60/120mls.

Exactly that, Toby, 50ml comes with 10ml space in the bottle for a single shot and 3mg finished product.

100ml comes with 120ml space for two shots. If you have access to 72mg then you can get higher strength though.

I've tried a cola before, but cola on its own is too sweet for me, it should be mixed with something like whiskey.
Coke and disaronno taste like root beer.
I'm surprised by the lack of cocktail flavours - gin and tonic, mojito, margarita
Headshot & virgin mojito are both a mojito type flavour but without an alcohol flavour.

Oddly, most alcohol food flavours are alcohol free so they don't taste right as a result.

I've always said I would love to do a French martini flavour so if I do you can put money on me making other cocktail flavours at the same time.

Exactly that, Toby, 50ml comes with 10ml space in the bottle for a single shot and 3mg finished product.

100ml comes with 120ml space for two shots. If you have access to 72mg then you can get higher strength though.
Top banana! Just seen the coke float too! Order going in, looking forward to trying these. [emoji16]

Hopefully they are spot on for you too. What other flavour types normally float your boat?
Hmm, all sorts really. I used to be into coffee and custards/desserts mainly but I seem to mainly be on fruity flavours. Ok normally DIY and use chefsflavours (chefsvapour) mainly. I'm really into their blue lush, green with envy (fruity absinthe) and stuff like that.

Thanks so much for getting back to me, I really appreciate it. Gotta dash off and get that order in! [emoji12]

Urhggghh! Just my luck. I can't seem to process the order. Got as far as clicking on 'confirm purchase'. It looks like it's doing something but the screen doesn't change, even after a couple of minutes.

@Colonelboom - are you having any issues your end?

Cancel that last post by me. I had registers ages ago. Couldn't log in, tried to set up an account, "email already registered" message etc etc. Order is now in. [emoji16][emoji16][emoji38]

Back
Top Bottom