What's new

Juice of the Week! Root Beer 29/06

Colonelboom

Vendor
Ladies and gents, we have something special this week as our juice of the week - Traditional Root Beer!

A few years ago we had a root beer float in our product range, using a traditional root beer recipe we blended it with a vanilla ice cream to create a soft and smooth, slightly cooled version of the root beer drink. We wanted to take this right back to basics and remove the ice cream element to produce the closest thing to a real root beer eliquid you will find anywhere.

The starting point for a good root beer has to be sarsparilla, that strangely medicinal type flavour that you either love or hate but those that are on the fence will probably find so intreging that they can't stop trying it. Our sarsparilla base is super smooth which is typical of all our lines but full on in flavour with the cooling nhale you would expect. Other root flavours add depth and detail, ginger and vanilla both lift and soften the flavour while the tiny hint of something minty adds to the power of the sarsparilla. Running through is a light aniseed which again brings out that real root beer flavour and the result is possibly the most flavouresome and powerful traditional root beer juice available today. Get yours from the limited availability Juice of the Week specials while they are on rotation.

As always, this is available from tomorrow 29.06 when it replaces this weeks special - Blue Raspberry Aniseed..

Oh, the special part also includes a promotional price too!!!!!

£11.99 for the 50ml
£19.99 for the 100ml bottles​

https://www.colonelboom.co.uk/specia…/big-zero-root-beer.htm

rootbeer.jpg

OMG I love root beer and always wondered if it would make a nice vape... And tomorrow is payday so I may have to try this one [emoji7][emoji41]

Not for me this one dont like the drink Root Beer so iam sure i would not like to vape it but thats only me i sure there are loads that will love it...........

It will probably be live around lunchtime tomorrow. I'm one of those wierd people that love root beer and the smell of TCP so it's a flavour I make for myself rather than to be commercial - hopefully it will be spot on what you hoped for.

Not for me this one dont like the drink Root Beer so iam sure i would not like to vape it but thats only me i sure there are loads that will love it...........

It's absolutely a marmite flavour to drink, my wife doesn't like the drink but does find it as a vape strangely appealing.

Watching her face when she has a go on mine is brilliant, she goes through 'ewww' then 'wtf' then 'mmm' all within the space of a few seconds. Crucially though she goes back again and again for it.

Vape wise, I think it's because it has a cooling effect that's nothing like aniseed or koolada you would usually get in an eliquid, it softens it all right back and is refreshing for it.

It's absolutely a marmite flavour to drink, my wife doesn't like the drink but does find it as a vape strangely appealing.

Watching her face when she has a go on mine is brilliant, she goes through 'ewww' then 'wtf' then 'mmm' all within the space of a few seconds. Crucially though she goes back again and again for it.

Vape wise, I think it's because it has a cooling effect that's nothing like aniseed or koolada you would usually get in an eliquid, it softens it all right back and is refreshing for it.
i think i will still pass........

Lol, absolutely!!! If it doesn't seem like a medicated drink it's not doing it's job right. :D

Oddly I love the smell but I can't stand the taste ..... I bought some root beer smelling additive to put in my petrol tank once, that was fun ...... riding down the road with plumes of root beer smelling 2-stroke billowing out. :D

yeah, I ignored the 'not for road use' thing on the bottle. ;)

Oddly I love the smell but I can't stand the taste ..... I bought some root beer smelling additive to put in my petrol tank once, that was fun ...... riding down the road with plumes of root beer smelling 2-stroke billowing out. :D

yeah, I ignored the 'not for road use' thing on the bottle. ;)

All fuel should billow out the scent of root beer :D :D Though 2 stroke is a nice enough smell on it's own

Back
Top Bottom