What's new

Juice of the Week! Peach Ice Tea 08/06

Colonelboom

Vendor
Apes and lady apes, we have a new Juice of the Week special you are going to LOVE...

https://www.colonelboom.co.uk/special-juice-of-the-week/big-zero-peach-ice-tea

For the warmer weather this is going to be hard to beat! Black tea, watered down and with a touch of cooling only taking the edge off the coil heat the sweet and ripe peaches run throughout. It delivers a perfect blend of a rich base note with a sweet fruit note over the top and we think this will be a big hit as a result!

The Flavour

Not much rivals and sweet and ripe peach for fruit lovers, as a vape it's an ideal fruit to use as it mixes with so many other flavour types. Our Peach Ice Tea flavour takes things to the next level, with the peach blended throughout the inhale and exhale you get the earthy base note of the tea that plays beautifully alongside the sweetness while the tiny amount of cooling used takes the heat of the coil back a few nothes without adding any throat hit.

This is a stunningly smooth and easy going flavour that is a perfect fit for our limited availability Juice of the Week Specials so get yours while it's available.

This flavour will be available to purchase tomorrow - 08th June and will replace the current Juice of the Week! Passionfruit Cheesecake

Oh, the special part also includes a promotional price too!!!!!

£11.99 for the 50ml
£19.99 for the 100ml bottles

peachicetea.jpg

https://www.colonelboom.co.uk/special-juice-of-the-week/big-zero-peach-ice-tea

I'm trying to remember whether I like peach enough to give it a shot. I haven't eaten a peach since I was pregnant 11 years ago but that was a texture thing rather than a taste thing.

You could try getting hold of a Lipton peach ice from most supermarkets. It's pretty similar to that but without being quite so sweet. I'd say the tea base flavour is a tiny bit more prominent as a result but not hugely.

You could try getting hold of a Lipton peach ice from most supermarkets. It's pretty similar to that but without being quite so sweet. I'd say the tea base flavour is a tiny bit more prominent as a result but not hugely.

Good plan!

Sounds good. Peach is a great flavour for vaping, I have some ‘Melba’ by some other maker round here which is excellent.

I'm vaping this now and I like it. It's a real change from anything I've had before.

I did wonder what you thought of it as it happens. I assumed you hadn't enjoyed it so kept quiet :D

Tomorrows Juice of the Week would probably be VERY different too as it's a traditional Root Beer. Awesome if you enjoy those flavour types but marmite for those who don't like them ;P

I did wonder what you thought of it as it happens. I assumed you hadn't enjoyed it so kept quiet :D

Tomorrows Juice of the Week would probably be VERY different too as it's a traditional Root Beer. Awesome if you enjoy those flavour types but marmite for those who don't like them ;P

I was just letting the flavours mingle after adding the nic. I'm glad I decided to try it (I happened to have PayPal money that week so it was good timing).

I'm pretty sure I don't like Root beer though.

I'm hoping for a Lt Ripley-a-like Big Zero, especially after visiting the Nimbus shop this morning (with my sister who's looking to quit smoking) as the guy said all his Colonel Boom had been taken away!

Back
Top Bottom