What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

fastech

I had one order on the 17th, also delivered on the 2nd, along with an order from the 20th :)

cheers guys i heard if more than 50 dollars order about 32 quid faster shipping can anyone confirm ps mines was a birthday present

I'll let you know - my latest order (placed Tues 27th Aug) was just over $60, though 2 items were listed as due to be packed on the 2nd Sept, and I got a dispatch confirmation dated 2nd. No sign of it in the tracking system as yet.
My last 2 orders (of £25 each) were placed 2 days apart and arrived together at 12 & 14 days delivery time

thats cool could the 50 dollar thing be untrue anybody else experienced anything diffrent

the 50 dollar thing must be wrong then [ having said that its difficult not to spend 50 dollars over a month im currently approx 75 dollars a month with ft am i joe average whats everyone else buying

I've only recently discovered the wonder that is Fasttech - spent £50 across 2 orders 2 days apart late July and just spent another £40. This time I'm testing out a range of different protank and protank mini clones... so I'm currently averaging around £45 per month!

Back
Top Bottom