What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Goon 1.5 or Recurve?

An old favourite for me but I always mention it is the tsunami 24. Still don't think I've found anything that beats it pound for pound at an equal flavour/cloud delivery. Yes the Kennedy 24/5 does the same but it's more expensive and the devil is also fantastic following the same theme but I still haven't bettered it yet.
I prefer the goon v1 to the 1.5 and I think the medusa did the goon 1.5 thing but better.
That said by christ how strong are geek vape o rings, lol.
Tell me about it....its like the fekkers glued on

An old favourite for me but I always mention it is the tsunami 24. Still don't think I've found anything that beats it pound for pound at an equal flavour/cloud delivery. Yes the Kennedy 24/5 does the same but it's more expensive and the devil is also fantastic following the same theme but I still haven't bettered it yet.
I prefer the goon v1 to the 1.5 and I think the medusa did the goon 1.5 thing but better.
That said by christ how strong are geek vape o rings, lol.
My first rda was a kennedy 24 clone which I still have, but havent used for a while.
Need to give it a try.

My first rda was a kennedy 24 clone which I still have, but havent used for a while.
Need to give it a try.
Kennedy likes big coils and loads of power - a simple build that gives good results is 24awg Ni80, 3mm id 7 wraps parallel x2 coils gives 0.15 that I run at 120w day to day

I was going to say you don't need a big build on the goon, then I remembered my goon is running about 9 kanthal clapton wraps each side ohming out at about 0.6 on a series mech, I think it is drawing using about 120 Watts for a nice vape. As builds go that is probably on the large side !

I have retired my Tsunamis now. I only managed to build the black one once before the top cap got totally stuck to the base. I liked the stainless steel one though.. I liked it enough to buy the black one for matchy matchy on the kanger 160 squonker.

I got a Goon 1.5 ages ago and was disapointed, however actually just saw a new review on Vics channel that might interest you...

Asmodos C4 LP RDA

Looks good and Vic says probably topped his list for best flavour RDAs, deffo in his top 3 and beat the Goons.

Ooh I'm glad you posted that! My bank account not so pleased! Thanks [emoji106]

Ooh I'm glad you posted that! My bank account not so pleased! Thanks [emoji106]

lol! Mine actually just arrived today. Wee bit more restrictive than I thought it was going to be but really really good flavour!

Only issue is I got a bit excited and built on it straight away and theres a slightly funny taste to it as soon as the cotton starts to go dry so worried there was a bit of machine oil or something I didnt see :(

All in all though, would highly recommend this from early impressions!!!

lol! Mine actually just arrived today. Wee bit more restrictive than I thought it was going to be but really really good flavour!

Only issue is I got a bit excited and built on it straight away and theres a slightly funny taste to it as soon as the cotton starts to go dry so worried there was a bit of machine oil or something I didnt see :(

All in all though, would highly recommend this from early impressions!!!

Think you just sold me on the topper for the eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 I’m waiting to release! Thank you for reporting in!

Fancy a new rda.
Heard good things about both.
Current favourites are my 2 dead rabbits.
Any experiences, thoughts etc?
Cheers.

My thoughts are that you should get a third Dead Bunny.

I happen to know a fine, upstanding member of the forum with a spare one. :54:

Back
Top Bottom