What's new

Prime Vapes New premium line.

You are going to have to post the pic of the new juices again as all i see now on the timeline is a giant hedgehog [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I just noticed what you mean [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Some of them should be sold as laxative. I do love cider, rarely drink ever, but I do love a refreshing pint in the summer. Bad Apple is quite refreshing I find, tangy but not too sweet

I’m going to make some time next week to drive up to the thatchers outlet and pick up a flagon of cheddar valley to split between me, you, Clive and lee. That stuff is amazing, a must try!

That sounds very exotic, could be a winner for a summer flavour [emoji16]

Asda does the fridge packs for a tenner usually but yeah, I find it preferable to kopperberg. I think old mout do a kiwi and lime as well that I seem to remember was quite good

I’m going to make some time next week to drive up to the thatchers outlet and pick up a flagon of cheddar valley to split between me, you, Clive and lee. That stuff is amazing, a must try!
Sounds good [emoji4] I did once buy a bottle of mead from Warwick Castle, really nice. Didn't need much of it, very...warming...shall we say. But was very nice mixed with lemonade or coke (other mixers are available)

Yessssss! Just running out of my last order from you! Get those labels printed! [emoji119]

Attachments

• F72D4C6A-106F-4A52-B247-441CC4343324.png
    F72D4C6A-106F-4A52-B247-441CC4343324.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 54
Sub Rosa Liquids are now online - will be stocked on Wednesday or Thursday :)

First batch is only small, second batch will be a month away - so eyes peeled if you like the sound of them.

Will of course be launching them with some type of offer [emoji41]

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/sub-rosa-alchemy
Some of these look right up my street [emoji3]

Can't wait to try some, hopefully get time to put an order in after work on friday (daughter's prom night, then have to pick her up after, on way to airport for our hols)

Just coz i like to be a pita if i order some Friday can you hold onto them for a week?

Some of these look right up my street [emoji3]

Can't wait to try some, hopefully get time to put an order in after work on friday (daughter's prom night, then have to pick her up after, on way to airport for our hols)

Just coz i like to be a pita if i order some Friday can you hold onto them for a week?

Will try and post you some on Wednesday or Thursday if I can get them all ready in time mate. Take them away with you with a bit of luck.

Just square up when you’re back [emoji16]

Which one you after?

Will try and post you some on Wednesday or Thursday if I can get them all ready in time mate. Take them away with you with a bit of luck.

Just square up when you’re back [emoji16]

Which one you after?
Thank you mate, same old quality service!
i keep telling everyone you aint that bad really [emoji6] [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom