What's new

Goon 1.5 or Recurve?

An old favourite for me but I always mention it is the tsunami 24. Still don't think I've found anything that beats it pound for pound at an equal flavour/cloud delivery. Yes the Kennedy 24/5 does the same but it's more expensive and the devil is also fantastic following the same theme but I still haven't bettered it yet.
I prefer the goon v1 to the 1.5 and I think the medusa did the goon 1.5 thing but better.
That said by christ how strong are geek vape o rings, lol.
Tell me about it....its like the fekkers glued on

An old favourite for me but I always mention it is the tsunami 24. Still don't think I've found anything that beats it pound for pound at an equal flavour/cloud delivery. Yes the Kennedy 24/5 does the same but it's more expensive and the devil is also fantastic following the same theme but I still haven't bettered it yet.
I prefer the goon v1 to the 1.5 and I think the medusa did the goon 1.5 thing but better.
That said by christ how strong are geek vape o rings, lol.
My first rda was a kennedy 24 clone which I still have, but havent used for a while.
Need to give it a try.

My first rda was a kennedy 24 clone which I still have, but havent used for a while.
Need to give it a try.
Kennedy likes big coils and loads of power - a simple build that gives good results is 24awg Ni80, 3mm id 7 wraps parallel x2 coils gives 0.15 that I run at 120w day to day

I was going to say you don't need a big build on the goon, then I remembered my goon is running about 9 kanthal clapton wraps each side ohming out at about 0.6 on a series mech, I think it is drawing using about 120 Watts for a nice vape. As builds go that is probably on the large side !

I have retired my Tsunamis now. I only managed to build the black one once before the top cap got totally stuck to the base. I liked the stainless steel one though.. I liked it enough to buy the black one for matchy matchy on the kanger 160 squonker.

I got a Goon 1.5 ages ago and was disapointed, however actually just saw a new review on Vics channel that might interest you...

Asmodos C4 LP RDA

Looks good and Vic says probably topped his list for best flavour RDAs, deffo in his top 3 and beat the Goons.

Ooh I'm glad you posted that! My bank account not so pleased! Thanks [emoji106]

Ooh I'm glad you posted that! My bank account not so pleased! Thanks [emoji106]

lol! Mine actually just arrived today. Wee bit more restrictive than I thought it was going to be but really really good flavour!

Only issue is I got a bit excited and built on it straight away and theres a slightly funny taste to it as soon as the cotton starts to go dry so worried there was a bit of machine oil or something I didnt see :(

All in all though, would highly recommend this from early impressions!!!

lol! Mine actually just arrived today. Wee bit more restrictive than I thought it was going to be but really really good flavour!

Only issue is I got a bit excited and built on it straight away and theres a slightly funny taste to it as soon as the cotton starts to go dry so worried there was a bit of machine oil or something I didnt see :(

All in all though, would highly recommend this from early impressions!!!

Think you just sold me on the topper for the eleaf Pico Squeeze 2 I’m waiting to release! Thank you for reporting in!

Fancy a new rda.
Heard good things about both.
Current favourites are my 2 dead rabbits.
Any experiences, thoughts etc?
Cheers.

My thoughts are that you should get a third Dead Bunny.

I happen to know a fine, upstanding member of the forum with a spare one. :54:

Back
Top Bottom