What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Advice please, Best Pre made Coil?

lol does everyone here work for @Smut ?

sb2p4n.jpg

@Smut , nuff said. I've not long replaced 4 coils that had been in use since last September, & I know people who have run them for 1yr+. Built to your requirements, can't get better.

i use mostly NI80 Flat claptons for duel coils or single in my bigger mods and NI60 flat claptons single on my pico squeeze ......

I use coils from a chap called Chris Grimes. They are fantastic and really a step up in flavour on the mass produced coils
Chris' coils are bloody brilliant. Not sure if he posts here? His Twitter is @chris1grimes

Chris' coils are bloody brilliant. Not sure if he posts here? His Twitter is @chris1grimes

Agree. Use his aliens in my Zeus and the flavour is fantastic and as good as any single coil rda I've tried.They make a massive difference

@Smut , nuff said. I've not long replaced 4 coils that had been in use since last September, & I know people who have run them for 1yr+. Built to your requirements, can't get better.
must be that magic wire from the planet zorg
Il pass he's not even willing to sent a sample out :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom