Vape Superstore
What's new

100ml 0mg Shortfills for £10

Oh wow, Royal Mail had a rocket up their backside to get it there so quick!

The flavour seems to change at different watts too.

Apart from us 2, you are the first to actually try it so I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as we did making it :)

Okay, so the Melon Mouth is really very nice indeed. :D

Got it today, just nic'd it up and couldn't resist trying a drip or two. On my setup (currently a Goon 1.5 at 0.25 ohms, on a mech) and with my dulled tastebuds (ruined after over 30 years of smoking unfiltered roll-ups), it tastes great. Predominantly a juicy melon taste, with perhaps a hint of some other fruit in the background. The spearmint comes through for me more as an aftertaste in the mouth once I've stopped vaping it, like I just finished with a wrigleys spearmint chewing gum - it doesn't dominate at all.

I'll see if the flavour changes with a little steeping, but it is great straight away as far as I'm concerned.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
i was going to ask was it like a wriglys spearmint so thats been answered ta.
mine didnt turn up today so royal fail again as usually its next day for me.

You ordered after our 4pm cut off time for same day postage so yours was only posted out today Mr Impatient :D
By the time you placed your order I was at home getting ready for the match

:58:
i was going to ask was it like a wriglys spearmint so thats been answered ta.
mine didnt turn up today so royal fail again as usually its next day for me.

Vape Green
You ordered after our 4pm cut off time for same day postage so yours was only posted out today Mr Impatient :D
By the time you placed your order I was at home getting ready for the match

:58:
:D your right, so i did. thought it was earlier. im not impatient, much lmao.
slightly edge of seat last night,wasnt it.

Nah, I had faith. Craig didn't though. He hates the England team as he hates Utd.
I'm a Utd fan so it's all good
:D
:D your right, so i did. thought it was earlier. im not impatient, much lmao.
slightly edge of seat last night,wasnt it.

Premier Ecigs
Today has been a VERY long day ( yes I know it is the longest day but it's even longgeeeerr for me)
Learning SEO whilst browsing through here.

Melon Mouth is helping me through :)

35847073_10155362269126786_3079569410399141888_n.jpg

red carded yesterday so picked up today. just waiting for an empty tank and then melon mouth going in.

Vape Green
It has gone down well in the shops today. Outsold all our others. So I really hope you like it. Nervous for your opinion as I know you like your melon flavours

It has gone down well in the shops today. Outsold all our others. So I really hope you like it. Nervous for your opinion as I know you like your melon flavours
thats good to hear.
im upto 7 shortfills now and the previous 6 were all winners and as Craig is a perfecionist i dont think it would be on the shelves if it wasnt as good as all the previous ones ive tried so far.
give me about an hour :)

Smoore
When I first started vaping I was desperate to find a melon flavoured juice, in 18mg 10ml bottles at the time.

Then I finally got one and hated it! Dunno why though, weird. Did get mango by accident once, hated that too. Really odd since I like both fruits irl.

But cheers for reminding me to get an order in :D

Back
Top Bottom