What's new

Vaporesso Orca Solo

I’ll post a review once I’ve tried it out.

....still waiting!

So bit of a rigmarole going on re this. I bought my missus one from Fasttech and it's come with the coils that don't work in my device so they've obviously changed the coils from the one I won to the retail release. I have e-mailed vaporesso to ask if the coils with the notch in them that I received are availabe to buy anywhere and the customer service reps I keep getting keep asking me to send photos and videos of the device not working. The latest has asked me for my invoice or receipt, which I obviously don't have.

I have told them several times I didn't buy the device and only really want to know if there's anywhere I can buy the coils that'll work but keep getting requests from them as if I'm looking for a replacement, which I'm not. Perhaps it's the language barrier.

I have found that I can replace the bottom of the new coils with the bottom of the ones I got in my kit and that works so all is not lost. It's just that when the bottom gets worn out or dodgy that means I can't use this anymore, which is a shame as I am enjoying it for the motor. Might be time to give up and look for a decent pod system or something similar.

@Vaporesso can you shed some light on this? are the coils not available for the devices we won in the competition?

I've now had confirmation from Vaporesso that they changed the tank design and coils before release so anyone who got the pack with the notched coils in the comp can't use the ones you can buy.

Any feedback on the Orca?

yeah it's shit because you can't buy fucking coils for it ..... and it wasn't that great to start with I would have put it in the 'average' basket. ..... weak vape kind of cheap feeling.

this along with their boards that fire at 100w when you have them set at 15w means I probably wouldn't recommend their products.

Back
Top Bottom