What's new

Vapefest 2018

I'm just updating myself here. The wife said she doesn't want to go now. (for reasons I can't say) I'm coming down now with a couple of mates and one of them is driving. So keep the bars open for me. :D

Is it because you are going???

I'm just updating myself here. The wife said she doesn't want to go now. (for reasons I can't say) I'm coming down now with a couple of mates and one of them is driving. So keep the bars open for me. :D
Bring a Tent, You were born for the Pisshead's Enclave !!! :2thumbsup:

Yes mate. None of that old "im done drinking JD" bollox and lets get fking messy.

If you're just going for the day can you just turn up? I might be able to get there on Saturday if I can get my on call covered.

Yesssssss

Back
Top Bottom