What's new

Review/feedback request

I should point out none of this is my work, I'm just the social side of the venture chosen to post on forums :D but yes everything was done from scratch by my colleague. There isn't an immediate connection between retro gaming and vaping but 8bit is digital and so are ecigs... and the market audience of 18-24 year olds is saturated by people who have at least some experience with old games. We just share a passion for it and went with that art direction. Excellent art ZT, I love it. Also we're (I'm) not offended by any of the remarks in this thread, we wouldn't have known there were any problems without asking! When you've designed and built something from scratch that was initially nothing and is now something you're happy with, it's hard to see its faults.

Last edited:
I should point out none of this is my work, I'm just the social side of the venture chosen to post on forums :D but yes everything was done from scratch by my colleague. There isn't an immediate connection between retro gaming and vaping but 8bit is digital and so are ecigs... and the market audience of 18-24 year olds is saturated by people who have at least some experience with old games. We just share a passion for it and went with that art direction. Excellent art ZT, I love it. Also we're (I'm) not offended by any of the remarks in this thread, we wouldn't have known there were any problems without asking! When you've designed and built something from scratch that was initially nothing and is now something you're happy with, it's hard to see its faults.

thanks .. they were painted to the original Namco grid pattern .. and as close to the colors as I could get with acrylic paint :)

Ok for sentiment i kind of get the idea and as harsh as it sounds it seems to be a vanity project. Plain terms i have £40 to spend i am going to feel far more comfortable spending on a sleeker website with good reviews.

Does that make the other company better than you, maybe not but, that's who i feel comfortable with.....unless i am a minecraft fanatic then i may adore you :)

Honest opinion is i think that you need to rethink before you lose money.

I hope this hasn't come across to harsh i only wish to help:)

Personally I like it, its different, funky and daring. But then again, I love the Tesla, and would bang the sh*t out of Carol Vorderman given half the chance, so probably not the best person to be giving you praise :(

Personally I like it, its different, funky and daring. But then again, I love the Tesla, and would bang the sh*t out of Carol Vorderman given half the chance, so probably not the best person to be giving you praise :(
Dude-what you do with your "tesla" is your business :D

I do quite like some of the sales ideas - a bit different and very customer-focused. The tailor-made juices and opportunity for people to earn freebies/discounts when people buy their recipes is a novel idea.

I think one noticeable thing for me about the look of the site is how small the font is - it's a bit of a struggle to read. I quite like the flavour illustrations - a change from the stock photos used elsewhere.

Personally I love the site, looks and works great on my mobile. I am one for preferring the smaller 'home brew' juice manufacturers - I'm a massive fan of vaping king and trip hammer - and will try a couple of your 'custom' juices on payday. Good luck with the venture I hope it works for you.

Thank you very much! Plenty of info here to work with, we're going to make a few changes so watch this space I guess!

Cheers,

Gaz

Ok for sentiment i kind of get the idea and as harsh as it sounds it seems to be a vanity project. Plain terms i have £40 to spend i am going to feel far more comfortable spending on a sleeker website with good reviews.

Does that make the other company better than you, maybe not but, that's who i feel comfortable with.....unless i am a minecraft fanatic then i may adore you :)

Honest opinion is i think that you need to rethink before you lose money.

I hope this hasn't come across to harsh i only wish to help:)

Mate .. any small business website is a vanity project ... and so it should be. thats where the passion is.

Back
Top Bottom