What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

100ml 0mg Shortfills for £10

It's lovely. So much work has gone in to getting it right. It was meant to get released along with the last lot but we just couldn't get it right.
Now it is perfect. It's a room lingering juice too

Oh now that sounds nice.

It's lovely. So much work has gone in to getting it right. It was meant to get released along with the last lot but we just couldn't get it right.
Now it is perfect. It's a room lingering juice too
Spose I'd better order one tonight then. [emoji1]

ordered. got a error message in worldpay but it still went through.

not sure now but it was when i went to pay and it came up with error. back button and tried again and went through second time.

Spearmint....reminds me of eating loads of spearmint polos as a kid and being sick. Spearmint vomit is nothing pleasant...

Think I'll pass on this one Sam [emoji4]

Okay, so the Melon Mouth is really very nice indeed. :D

Got it today, just nic'd it up and couldn't resist trying a drip or two. On my setup (currently a Goon 1.5 at 0.25 ohms, on a mech) and with my dulled tastebuds (ruined after over 30 years of smoking unfiltered roll-ups), it tastes great. Predominantly a juicy melon taste, with perhaps a hint of some other fruit in the background. The spearmint comes through for me more as an aftertaste in the mouth once I've stopped vaping it, like I just finished with a wrigleys spearmint chewing gum - it doesn't dominate at all.

I'll see if the flavour changes with a little steeping, but it is great straight away as far as I'm concerned.

Back
Top Bottom