What's new

UK Vape Store Locator

Some Old Comedian with a Baldy Head and long hair !!! Bit like yourself, apart from the Comedian part !!! :2thumbsup:

brill thanks mate. will add it to list but of course below yours which have must have taken you some serious screen time.
ty. Thought I was only one displaying data like this, but there you go. Am pretty sure mine will have more UK b&M stores. But as per previous posts, this is a labour of love, and if it keeps one new vaper off the fags its worth it (and I still get bored at weekends ;))

Afternoon all.
Got a bit bored over Christmas /New Year so decided to see what I could do with google maps (and vape shops).
Quick background to the "project" - 2 years ago holidayed in the UK for the first time since switching to vaping. Took extra coils, tanks,batteries, 500ml juice, only to find on the second day that there was a vape shop just around the corner.....
If this helps another vaper planning a trip to an unknown part of the UK then happy as Larry.
1900+ vape stores mapped on an easy to use UK map, search by postcode/town etc...

UK Vape Store Locator
latest update - 3000+ vape stores mapped. Lots of new additions around holiday spots (Blackpool/ Morecombe/ Gt Yarmouth/ Devon and Cornwall ) ready for everyone's summer hols....

Afternoon all.
Got a bit bored over Christmas /New Year so decided to see what I could do with google maps (and vape shops).
Quick background to the "project" - 2 years ago holidayed in the UK for the first time since switching to vaping. Took extra coils, tanks,batteries, 500ml juice, only to find on the second day that there was a vape shop just around the corner.....
If this helps another vaper planning a trip to an unknown part of the UK then happy as Larry.
1900+ vape stores mapped on an easy to use UK map, search by postcode/town etc...

UK Vape Store Locator
OK, so have been adding new stores over the past couple of months - think it numbers 3070+. Have also added a Geolocater button on the top bar, so the map should zoom in to your current location.

Back
Top Bottom