Innokin
What's new

Anyone tried any Jac vapour mods

Smoore
I haven't no, for some reason I have no interest. ..... I think it may have been this that put me off them.]

Yeah ... that angle ... just no. I have a Coolfire that has been banished to the Drawer of Sin because tanks sit on it at a slight angle and it's sets my OCD right off :24:

I also have the sandstorm series-b dna75. Absolutely rock solid with outstanding build quality, does have a bit of a hair trigger on the fire button though so make sure it's locked if you put it in your pocket!

Vape Green
Got a S22, solid & really well made, use it at work, also got a S17 which I like even better, battery isn't as powerful but sits perfect in the hand and tucks away in a pocket nicely
the turbo coils give them better flavour, imo

like already said, their customer service is excellent

Got a S22, solid & really well made, use it at work, also got a S17 which I like even better, battery isn't as powerful but sits perfect in the hand and tucks away in a pocket nicely
the turbo coils give them better flavour, imo

like already said, their customer service is excellent
It never occured to me to try the S17 as I thought the S22 was kind of an upgrade. Don't need a huge battery life as I don't go out. Might have another look ;)

Innokin

Attachments

• 76CA3575-2AF4-4A44-92AD-5D644B5C9E4E.jpeg
    76CA3575-2AF4-4A44-92AD-5D644B5C9E4E.jpeg
    904.7 KB · Views: 75
Don't forget to tell us what you think. Paint on my tanks is showing wear and tear now but I have had it since the beta testing which was back in October and it's been used daily ever since.

AcmeFog
I should hopefully have the VIM in the next couple of days. I might do a first look review prior to me testing and doing the full review

Elux
I got the VIM today too! :yahoo:

And yes I love it :D Got it on MTL at the mo but will try DTL when the coil needs changing. Love the little switcheroo airflow on the bottom for both lol.

It's a teeny tiny little thing but packs the same punch as the S22 and so far it's lasted me all day.. on and off.

The button being at the bottom was strange at first, until I got used to just holding it in my hand and squeezing, which works however you're holding it.. no ooomph required :D

Also love that it takes the same coils I use for all my S22's :2thumbsup:

Can't wait to read your review @Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews :D

Back
Top Bottom