What's new

[Aspire Launch] Aspire Puxos kit is coming

aspire

Manufacturer
Aspire now brings you the ultimate in mod adaptability and flexibility. Introducing the new Puxos Kit. It allows for use with three different battery types, an 18650, a 20700 or a 21700.
It also comes with the all new Aspire Cleito Pro tank, which is just as flexible as it accepts coils from Cleito and Cleito Exo tanks. The Puxos can be used in various modes, allowing you to select between Wattage, Voltage, Bypass, CPS (C1/C2/C3), TC(Ni/Ti/SS316L) and TCR(M1/M2/M3).

Cleito Pro tank features
Super easy top fill
3ml capacity/2ml TPD version
Bottom adjustable airflow
Coil compatible with Cleito and Cleito EXO tanks
Super efficient wicking
Massive vapor and flavor production

Puxos mod features
Wattage range: 1-100W/1-80W
Output Voltage: 0.1-8.4V
Resistance Parameters: 0.1-3.5ohms
Continuous Fire Time can be adjusted from 5s to 15s
Full protection features
2A charging
Screen: 0.96 inch OLED screen
Battery type:21700/20700/18650
14 different styles and finishes of panels for option to truly customize the mod
Super light and portable to fit in purse or pocket

For more information,please click here:https://www.aspirecig.com/aspire-kits/aspire-kits515.html
order here:https://online.aspirecig.com/aspire-puxos-kit-p-300.html

Aspire Puxos kit review

Yeah, that looks cool for sure. But sadly I won't be buying it. Why on earth would you make a kit where the tank doesn't fit on the device and over-hangs? Such an unnecessary and rookie mitsake. To save a mm or 2 from the mod size? Is that it? People would prefer an extra mm or 2 than they would an over-hanging tank. And it's gonna cost you sales. Such a shame. Looks really cool. WHY Aspire WHY would you do this?!!!

Last edited:
The review from Zophie Vapes

The review from Jai Haze

The review from Mike Vapes

OK, I take it back @aspire. It's just the angle. There's no overhang. And in that case, I love it. Also has VV mode! SOLD. :D

Back
Top Bottom