What's new

Unaccustomed as I am to pubic squeaking

stealthvape

Premium Vendor
I just wanted to show off some of the things we've been making recently. We moved to a new place last summer and now I've got the workshop space dreams are made of I'm toying with the idea of making a series of mods and coil stations to add a bit of variety to our day.

All branded as Independent Mods. Partly because it sounds cool, but most importantly that the majority of the parts used in these products have been designed and manufactured by us. Really we're only outside sourcing switches, boards and wire the rest are either produced externally or manufactured in house.

These are the DNA250 coil stations

mini-independent-mods-coil-station-dna250-1-1000px.jpg mini-independent-mods-coil-station-dna250-2-1000px.jpg coil-station-dna250-independent-mods-5-1000px.jpg coil-station-dna250-independent-mods-6-1000px.jpg

The first mod we've released is a monster. Many of the modders here will have seen the g5 enclosures. Basically a DNA250C with a 2200mah lipo. They're not small

g5's.jpg

Both the coil stations and 250C mods can be found here

Nice work Rob @stealthvape . A mod that even an Aromamiser Plus wont dwarf. Best get saving. Question for you, with a 4s lipo that will allow 400w from the 250c wont it?

Yeah 400w. I vaped at 400 with a 30mm v2 voltrove.

Micro vapes, ludicrous amount of power.

My happy place is 150w with replay and I get well over 2 days vaping

Funny I've hardly used Replay as only found it worthwhile with SS fancy coils. All my DNA mods have the Nife30 profile you did & they just work. Hoping to get a BF DNA as I think it'll be the nuts with SS/Replay.

I didn't get on with fancy coils and replay, too many got spots. Running two 4mm ID 11 wrap 0.60mm 316l @0.26 ohms, contact coils.

Hands down the best vaping experience I've ever had

Need to play with SS again as it seems that it's stable at lower ohm in replay more than in TC. Thanks for the feedback Rob :)2

I wonder if the mass of wire helps with a more noticeable resistance change. Or it could all be down to a very stable 510 connection, zero static resistance and big solid posts in the voltrove build deck. A combination of all of the above I guess?

Back
Top Bottom