What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Chefsflavours

Someone should inform his mother about what he’s done. He needs to be grounded for a week.

If it was me (assuming I found a hair in my liquid), I'd fish it out and carry on. It's very unlikely to cause any harm.

It's absolutely impossible to have 100% compliance and a vendor like Chef's can be forgiven one tiny error.

If it was me (assuming I found a hair in my liquid), I'd fish it out and carry on. It's very unlikely to cause any harm.

It's absolutely impossible to have 100% compliance and a vendor like Chef's can be forgiven one tiny error.

people are a bit weird about hairs... I made a mate of mine a sandwich a while back (who is usually fairly 'normal') and unfortunately a hair must have fallen out of my head next to the sandwich on the plate, when he saw it he acted like I'd given him a dog shit sandwich or something.... I mean it wasn't even on the sandwich.

I visited a friend in Berlin once, and she had a mental breakdown when I combed my hair in her apartment. She also made me scrub my hands with surgeons hibiscrub detergent under scalding hot water ever time we came in from the street.

I didn’t visit her again...

Back
Top Bottom