What's new

50% offer with CBDMODS

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're making me dislike the company with your posts. I would suggest you desist, if you're not associated with the company then you're damaging their business; and if you are, you're making a fucking botch of promoting the product.

Well it doesn't say the CBD content at all then, it all reads as being misleading to me
Not doubting the 'hemp extract' content but that does nothing

Is misleading and confusing. If you are going to sell CBD e-juice then you need to clearly highlight the % of CBD in the juice. This sort of downright shady behaviour is what leads to regulations that end up costing us all more money.

Is misleading and confusing. If you are going to sell CBD e-juice then you need to clearly highlight the % of CBD in the juice. This sort of downright shady behaviour is what leads to regulations that end up costing us all more money.

Most companies seem to either lie about actual content (I don't think CBD mods are doing that) or confuse people with percentages and % value.
This is why I started sourcing the CBD & terpenes myself so I know what's in it exactly when I make my own.
I was convinced CBD could be be beneficial but all I'd tried (quite a few companies) did zilch, within moments of of vaping my own test I got that mellow feeling like you'd get with cannabis (stopped that 10 years ago as it mashed my head up) but none of the shitty paranoia etc followed, so I get a bit pissed off when I see places/people selling bunk products as CBD because they might benefit hugely from it and end up writing it off as being crap because they've been had and either been sold sonetsome with no CBD or very little.

This isn't aimed solely at CBD mods there's plenty who sell crap and charge a fair bit more than them

Most companies seem to either lie about actual content (I don't think CBD mods are doing that) or confuse people with percentages and % value.
This is why I started sourcing the CBD & terpenes myself so I know what's in it exactly when I make my own.
I was convinced CBD could be be beneficial but all I'd tried (quite a few companies) did zilch, within moments of of vaping my own test I got that mellow feeling like you'd get with cannabis (stopped that 10 years ago as it mashed my head up) but none of the shitty paranoia etc followed, so I get a bit pissed off when I see places/people selling bunk products as CBD because they might benefit hugely from it and end up writing it off as being crap because they've been had and either been sold sonetsome with no CBD or very little.

This isn't aimed solely at CBD mods there's plenty who sell crap and charge a fair bit more than them

well it seems to be like your a vendor, so you just want to promote your own product?? lol

RIGHT!!! Moderator Hat FIRMLY ON!!!

Please stop all this bickering! @vaping2018 has found a Brand that works FOR HER! She has promoted it in the hopes that others may benefit.
OK, she has over done that promotion, but this is easily done when one is (a) New to Forums and (b) genuinely enthusiastic about successes derived from the product.

Most of us are VERY careful to add the caveat "This has worked for ME.......... It may not work for you" when posting comments about the many Brands and forms of CBD. However, it seems that some of you are just spoiling for a fight and THAT isn't on. This is NOT The POTV Way Folks, if you continue to keep having pops at each other, this whole section will be closed down and in all probability the subject of CBD will become something we can no longer mention. On a personal level, I would find that a very great shame.

Please think about all of this before continuing.

well it seems to be like your a vendor, so you just want to promote your own product?? lol

Nope not a vendor I make my own from isolate & terpenes as I wanted help for various health conditions and the few I'd tried had been very poor quality, the few people I do pass it onto are friends and family and I make zero cash from it.

Not sure why you are so defensive it not affiliated to them but hey how, I'll take your word for it.
just concerned some people are being misled regards what they are actually getting.

@Rob
I only want to see people have a balanced opinion, basically try CBD mods but if it doesn't work don't discount CBD In general (sadly happens a lot) try somewhere else
I would like the site in question to post actual CBD content instead of pointless hemp extract

As I don't want to risk any problems as to what you mention re being free to discuss something that could benefit others I'll leave it there.

RIGHT!!! Moderator Hat FIRMLY ON!!!

Please stop all this bickering! @vaping2018 has found a Brand that works FOR HER! She has promoted it in the hopes that others may benefit.
OK, she has over done that promotion, but this is easily done when one is (a) New to Forums and (b) genuinely enthusiastic about successes derived from the product.

Most of us are VERY careful to add the caveat "This has worked for ME.......... It may not work for you" when posting comments about the many Brands and forms of CBD. However, it seems that some of you are just spoiling for a fight and THAT isn't on. This is NOT The POTV Way Folks, if you continue to keep having pops at each other, this whole section will be closed down and in all probability the subject of CBD will become something we can no longer mention. On a personal level, I would find that a very great shame.

Please think about all of this before continuing.

Thank you very much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom