Innokin
What's new

Trillium stock coil mtl ?.

Vape Club
I may need to dust mine off - did not use it much with Atlantis coils - to small of a capacity for DL. I prefer nautilus coils in these tanks. Cheers for the heads up

Interesting ..... to be honest I'd be more tempted towards the tank to use full size Triton 1.8 ohm coils, nautilus coils would make this a bit pointless for me.

Vape Green
Interesting ..... to be honest I'd be more tempted towards the tank to use full size Triton 1.8 ohm coils, nautilus coils would make this a bit pointless for me.
Yeah the sxk version seems good quality but to be honest the genuine isn't hugely expensive for eden.

Just picked a clone one up in the classies, with the Aspire nautilus adapter fitted and nautilus 0.8 ohm coils, with airflow closed down it's on a par with the Doggystyle for flavour and draw, without the pita of taking apart to fill. [emoji16]

Premier Ecigs
For a decent MTL vape try the eleaf ecml .75 ohm coils. You can get em for a fiver on fasttech

Just picked a clone one up in the classies, with the Aspire nautilus adapter fitted and nautilus 0.8 ohm coils, with airflow closed down it's on a par with the Doggystyle for flavour and draw, without the pita of taking apart to fill. [emoji16]
The sxk clones are dirt cheap on ft currently if you need a spare. (I mean dirt cheap too, just over a fiver)

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom