What's new

Vaponaute - La Petite Box

I bought mine from vaponaute, cost about £100 but have seen it since at about £70-£75 at grey haze I think.
Love it though,nice pocket size mod and feels pretty sturdy

It is not easy to get hold of them but there are other colours for the sleeves

Still no sign of Dani Box Mini being back in stock, think I might get one of these instead. How does it compare?

I love mine to bits, far and away may favourite mod at the moment. If I’ve got one gripe it’s that the sleeve has got a little loose. Not terribly, but enough that sometimes when I pull it out of jeans pocket, the sleeve stays behind.

Still no sign of Dani Box Mini being back in stock, think I might get one of these instead. How does it compare?

I must confess I prefer the Le Petit. Fire button is nicer, screen easier to read, menus easier to navigate. I won’t be selling my Dani, I use it just as much but when I had the budget to buy another it would be a Vaponaute.

The comment on the loose sleeve is recognisable but just a minor annoyance.

I must confess I prefer the Le Petit. Fire button is nicer, screen easier to read, menus easier to navigate. I won’t be selling my Dani, I use it just as much but when I had the budget to buy another it would be a Vaponaute.

The comment on the loose sleeve is recognisable but just a minor annoyance.

Thanks. Also its half the price of the Dani, even with the leather cover included. Anyway, I was very impulsive and ordered one with the brown leather 'blouson'.

Thanks. Also its half the price of the Dani, even with the leather cover included. Anyway, I was very impulsive and ordered one with the brown leather 'blouson'.

IMG_0031.JPG

Soon ...

Mine doesn’t register an attached atty, gave up trying to get it working, liked it while it lasted

Back
Top Bottom