What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Any battery deals? Torchy the Battery Boy

Im after 2 or 3 18650 flat tops, 2000 ish mah, efest etc. Anyone know anywhere in uk for descent prices?
I'D buy this vapcell-18650-2800mah-vtc5d as its one of the best all rounders however I must have got the last one as stocks are limited but this vapcell-18650-2000mah is the highest powered cell available (Samsung 20S re wrap) if your running ultra low sub ohm coils on very high wattages particularly on a mechanical mod.
or just get this lg-hg2-18650 if you run Lower Wattages upto 30W.

The above supplier also sent me a neat free fabric case with the single cell ordered.

Last edited by a moderator:
Torchy may also have the VTC5D Vapcells in stock last time i checked
Vapcell seem to rewrap all the very best batteries available and review well on Mooches recommendations IE Samsung 20S/24S and Sony VTC5A/5D/6A where as Efest is unpredictable

Last edited by a moderator:
Torchy may also have the VTC5D Vapcells in stock last time i checked
Vapcell seem to rewrap all the very best batteries available and review well on Mooches recommendations IE Samsung 20S/24S and Sony VTC5A/5D/6A where as Efest is unpredictable
I'll stick with @Fogstar for my cells

I was sent a rather nice case with my order (1 battery) from 18650 uk n postage inc.

Attachments

• vapcell-20700-gold-3100_5_large.jpg
    vapcell-20700-gold-3100_5_large.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 295
+1 Torchy is good
18650.co.uk also good.. haven't seen them mentioned (though only got to page 8 of the thread!!)

Back
Top Bottom