Vape Superstore
What's new

Kayfun lite leaking?

Elux
I reckon this forum is doing a half-decent job of it too, as a whole...I remember when I first joined here, and everyone was raving about vivi novas, simple days, aye...still, whatever gets you through the night, eh.
Personally never got into the novas in a big way meself though, I was more a kanger chap.

I still use Novas to this day. My firstest ever mod was a Young June Lavatube which had vivi novas with it. I have about 12 here with various flavours in. I never got on well with carto tanks and have lost 'much' juice to trying to unscrew an evod and unscrewing the base by mistake.

Vape Green
Royal Flush Vape
What have you got it on?

Tried it on every device I have mech and VV/VW. Got it on the Zmax V3 because they look stunning together.
I'm bowled over, years being cynical but this really was worth every quid.

Now I need to know what to buy next :D

Tried it on every device I have mech and VV/VW. Got it on the Zmax V3 because they look stunning together.
I'm bowled over, years being cynical but this really was worth every quid.

Now I need to know what to buy next :D
Well I could make another suggestion but your good lady won't let you come out to play if we keep leading you astray :D

AcmeFog
Well I could make another suggestion but your good lady won't let you come out to play if we keep leading you astray :D

Do it.

She even treated me to some mixing supplies today so she can't be too narked.

Do it.

She even treated me to some mixing supplies today so she can't be too narked.
As long as you promise me that she is cool with it. I'm sure they will be plenty of other suggestions but I've been in heaven with my kfl and roller. I've never really been into mech mods but this hits like a train and looks fantastic. My poor provari has been relegated to being an expencive coil checker, lol! I just wish I'd gone for a brushed finish but I bought a shiny to go with my (also redundant) genisis lv!

Vape Superstore
Back
Top Bottom