What's new

Kayfun lite leaking?

Everything is your fault-happy now? :D

tumblr_inline_mkas77HbFk1qz4rgp.jpg

Baked apple isn't a fruit, it is a dessert and a condiment.
Bollocks, I meant to ask you to bring some to VF so I could have a pull on your apples but it completely slipped my mind until now! Next time I get to be humbly in the presence of your greatness I'll have to tap you up :D

The KFL was only my second what you might call 'high end' attie. The first was the Cobra which was a gorgeous looking device but could I coil the fecker? Had more success with the far far cheaper AGA-T but I've really dumped the idea of genesis atties at least for now
The KFL was a bit of a punt having read and watched a lot of reviews. And not massively pricey either.
Very glad I did. Best purchase for a while. Merino-Teflon on the other hand has owned a vast array of high end stuff ...so his blame count must be a lot higher .
You da king Teffers ;)

Bollocks, I meant to ask you to bring some to VF so I could have a pull on your apples but it completely slipped my mind until now! Next time I get to be humbly in the presence of your greatness I'll have to tap you up :D
I'm not a fruity person but I have to say the stuff was lush

The KFL was only my second what you might call 'high end' attie. The first was the Cobra which was a gorgeous looking device but could I coil the fecker? Had more success with the far far cheaper AGA-T but I've really dumped the idea of genesis atties at least for now
The KFL was a bit of a punt having read and watched a lot of reviews. And not massively pricey either.
Very glad I did. Best purchase for a while. @Merino-Teflon on the other hand has owned a vast array of high end stuff ...so his blame count must be a lot higher .
You da king Teffers ;)

The king of, 'Oh look, shiney...'. ;)

The king of, 'Oh look, shiney...'. ;)

Are you sure you shouldn't be called Magpie-Teflon?

Also the reason I got one is the conversation I was having with you guys at VF. I was a happy and proud new owner of a spheroid, and I tried ZT's KFL and went to get one off the back of that.

Are you sure you shouldn't be called Magpie-Teflon?

Also the reason I got one is the conversation I was having with you guys at VF. I was a happy and proud new owner of a spheroid, and I tried ZT's KFL and went to get one off the back of that.
They should give zt commission for the amount of us he converted at VF :D

I reckon this forum is doing a half-decent job of it too, as a whole...I remember when I first joined here, and everyone was raving about vivi novas, simple days, aye...still, whatever gets you through the night, eh.
Personally never got into the novas in a big way meself though, I was more a kanger chap.

Back
Top Bottom