What's new

Which CBD to get? For sciatica

Just checked out their site. The PC100 16mg. £26.45 for 30 capsules. Would you take one a day or when needed. Would you say that strength would be strong enough

Is that 16mg per tablet ? So you get 480mg CBD in total in 30 tablets ? If that's pure full spectrum CBD that's pretty good, if half of its hemp extract or whatever...not so good
From what I can tell CBD brothers are one of the better sellers tbf

Is that 16mg per tablet ? So you get 480mg CBD in total in 30 tablets ?

Looks like it
IMG_0085.JPG

@Michael jackson give them an email saying you wish to sample the products.

I can't disclose anymore as people love "free shit" even if they don't need it.

They'll reply to you with a link.

We can only speak as we find @Michael jackson :) For US, it works, usual caveat being........ What works for US may not work for you. :)
Wishing you success my Friend.

Both I and my mother have used vapable CBD and CBDBrothers capsules.

Both worked, the capsules are probably easier than rewicking a RDA when you need to take it.

I stopped using CBD as I didn't need it anymore.

However when I did some mornings I couldn't even swing my legs out of bed due to dislocation of my hip. Within 15-20mins the searing pain subsided and i could move again.

Tempted to get Capsules again for my medical condition not related to pain, aswell as for the mother for her many ailments.

Satijah 500mg original Hemp (eliquid) is the cbd I've been using for sciatic & lower back pain since November 2016, it's now rebranded from Satijah to Harmony. Strong enough to use a 10ml bottle like a concentrate, 10-20 drops in 10ml vg/pg.

I got 500mg of cbd shatter from drip hacks. It was £13, it claims 95% cbd and 5% terpenes. I dissolved it in 10ml of 50/50 eliquid, but it’s got some sediment in it, think it needed 20ml. I plan to dilute it further. It really works well as a sleep aid, I couldn’t say for pain relief as that’s not what I’m using it for.

Back
Top Bottom