What's new

The Vape Collective Mega Raffle

@tootingyoda I've had a play with the Anglo RDA I picked up yesterday. It's restricted DTL even on the largest airhole setting. Currently got a 0.5ohm, 3mm Ni80 Clapton in but am going to try a simple build, maybe 2.5mm to increase airflow. You like it warmer so might not be such an issue. It's nice and quiet & flavours not bad at all, just for me I'd like a bit more airflow, If you've tried a Recurve it's similar but without the constant sense of a dry hit with the bigger juice well. And let the lads at Viking Vape the Blapl Ice is going down a treat. ps those Dolphin stabwood squonkers are $120 on Artic website, $80 on FT if you want to get them down from £60 (or get a Custard mod :D)
Hows @daz_app , hungover ;).
Hope you find a bargain or 2 :sinister:

Cheers mate, but I've come to my senses and accepted I have enough gear for now. Just setting off for home now, still with money for a change. More for VF :)
@tootingyoda I've had a play with the Anglo RDA I picked up yesterday. It's restricted DTL even on the largest airhole setting. Currently got a 0.5ohm, 3mm Ni80 Clapton in but am going to try a simple build, maybe 2.5mm to increase airflow. You like it warmer so might not be such an issue. It's nice and quiet & flavours not bad at all, just for me I'd like a bit more airflow, If you've tried a Recurve it's similar but without the constant sense of a dry hit with the bigger juice well. And let the lads at Viking Vape the Blapl Ice is going down a treat. ps those Dolphin stabwood squonkers are $120 on Artic website, $80 on FT if you want to get them down from £60 (or get a Custard mod :D)

Safe journey mate & good to put a face to a name. See you at VF, hunting down a tent now [emoji1]

Been home about an hour now, trying to get out of veg mode to unload the car.

For me it wasn't a bad weekend, but seemed under subscribed. I feel that vape reviewers / groups could have done a lot more to promote this, it's all VF VF VF, with only a token mention of VC. I don't know if there's any politics behind the lack of interest, at least from the reviewers/groups I'm a part of (and I don't care), but I hope it happens again next year, as there's room in my calendar for both.

Good to meet up with you guys, and looking forward to seeing you again in August.

Now where's the after sun?

I was tempted by this because of the cavernous juice well, but the airflow looked too restricted for me too.

I was tempted by this because of the cavernous juice well, but the airflow looked too restricted for me too.
It's a shame as with a better airflow it would be great. I'm currently trying a 0.6ohm & flavour is good but still too restricted for me. Next time I'll try a 2.5mm coil & see if that gives a bit more air.

Back
Top Bottom