What's new

The Vape Collective Mega Raffle

Good start to the day, plus Daz has just set up camp. Now to hide my wallet.
IMG_20180609_100745.jpeg

Have a nice weekend ladies and gents. I’d have liked to have come but sadly it wasn’t possible. Many pictures! [emoji6]

NW Hornet.

Sitting around drinking, under that rare sight, the sun. I hope I don't suffer tomorrow.

Aloa Vera. Not propositioning some lovely Yorkshire lass called Vera either. Green, greasy jelly type substance that needs to be smothered all over you. Much more effective if you do a live video of you doing it [emoji2]

Have fun dude. Looks like you’re having a blast [emoji1303]

Was a good day. Thanks @daz_app & @tootingyoda & a mention to @Ment & his huge raffle prize winner [emoji16]

Yes, not bad, between the 4 of us we managed a one bay battery charger.

It was a good day, meeting up with you guys, and though the number of vendors was a bit disappointing it's important that hardcore vapers support events like this. Who knows, in a couple of years it could be as big as VF.

It may need a better site though - it's a PITA for non drivers - a 4 mile round trip from the station (it's lucky I like walking), with no bus service.

Sorry I didn't get a group pic with you in mate, great seeing you though. They've a year to garner more interest, I hope it grows. I prefer these type of events to expos.
Yes, not bad, between the 4 of us we managed a one bay battery charger.

It was a good day, meeting up with you guys, and though the number of vendors was a bit disappointing it's important that hardcore vapers support events like this. Who knows, in a couple of years it could be as big as VF.

It may need a better site though - it's a PITA for non drivers - a 4 mile round trip from the station (it's lucky I like walking), with no bus service.

Back
Top Bottom