What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

my cbd experience

vaping2018

Initiate
I have kindly been redirected to here by rob as I made a thread earlier about my cbd experience under the new user discussion but it would make more sense if I wrote here! Let me start by saying the reason why I started using it in the first place.I suffer with severe insomnia so as you can.imagine life wasn't much fun at all. I spoke to a friend and they pointed me in the direction of cbd so I thought why not! I was told about cbdmods and their great products so I ordered from them.I am so glad i did.i have been using their product for a couple of weeks now and it has worked wonders. I would highly recommend them to anyone in a similar situation to.mine.

I have kindly been redirected to here by rob as I made a thread earlier about my cbd experience under the new user discussion but it would make more sense if I wrote here! Let me start by saying the reason why I started using it in the first place.I suffer with severe insomnia so as you can.imagine life wasn't much fun at all. I spoke to a friend and they pointed me in the direction of cbd so I thought why not! I was told about cbdmods and their great products so I ordered from them.I am so glad i did.i have been using their product for a couple of weeks now and it has worked wonders. I would highly recommend them to anyone in a similar situation to.mine.[/QUOTE here's the link to their website if anyone is interested www.cbdmods.co.uk they have a 50% deal running on their 3X products also with the code 3x

here's their website if anyone is interested www.cbdmods.co.uk at the moment I think they are still running a 50% discount on all full price 3x products with the code 3X that's what I purchased

Coff Coff I think you'll find a lot about cbdmods in the opening pages of this thread, :) :)

Back
Top Bottom