What's new

my cbd experience

vaping2018

Initiate
I have kindly been redirected to here by rob as I made a thread earlier about my cbd experience under the new user discussion but it would make more sense if I wrote here! Let me start by saying the reason why I started using it in the first place.I suffer with severe insomnia so as you can.imagine life wasn't much fun at all. I spoke to a friend and they pointed me in the direction of cbd so I thought why not! I was told about cbdmods and their great products so I ordered from them.I am so glad i did.i have been using their product for a couple of weeks now and it has worked wonders. I would highly recommend them to anyone in a similar situation to.mine.

I have kindly been redirected to here by rob as I made a thread earlier about my cbd experience under the new user discussion but it would make more sense if I wrote here! Let me start by saying the reason why I started using it in the first place.I suffer with severe insomnia so as you can.imagine life wasn't much fun at all. I spoke to a friend and they pointed me in the direction of cbd so I thought why not! I was told about cbdmods and their great products so I ordered from them.I am so glad i did.i have been using their product for a couple of weeks now and it has worked wonders. I would highly recommend them to anyone in a similar situation to.mine.[/QUOTE here's the link to their website if anyone is interested www.cbdmods.co.uk they have a 50% deal running on their 3X products also with the code 3x

here's their website if anyone is interested www.cbdmods.co.uk at the moment I think they are still running a 50% discount on all full price 3x products with the code 3X that's what I purchased

Coff Coff I think you'll find a lot about cbdmods in the opening pages of this thread, :) :)

Back
Top Bottom