What's new

Wibble : The NEW Jelly flavour range

Colonelboom

Vendor
Hey you apes.... You already know about our premium quality juice lines with multi layered complex blends, but did you know that we have been working on a simple range of flavours for all day use?

Introducing : Wibble - the jelly flavour range!

With the same fantastic flavour accuracy you have come to expect from us, this low priced all day vape range doesn't cut corners but is definitely easy on the wallet.

With our launch lineup of three flavours based around the jelly dessert, we blend multiple variants of a flavour to create one that tastes like you got a jelly from the fridge and started to tuck in.

The whole line is lightly cooled to feel wet in the mouth but not hit the throat and is minimally sweet for kindness to your coils too.

Choose from our Barmy Blackcurrant, Loony Lemon & Obscene Orange

All 70% VG, Nic Shot Compatible and available soon!

Watch this space...

wibbleadvertimage.jpg

Juices do not use colouring in production, shown coloured for artwork only.

Which one will you try first???

https://www.colonelboom.co.uk

Sounds like a winner :D

On a serious note, just how barmy is the blackcurrant (on a scale of, say, 0 to barmy)?

It's not too bad to be honest. I don't really like blackcurrant flavours usually but made it so it's like the blackcurrant jelly or fruit pastilles. The lemon though, lemon jelly or pretty much exactly the same as those lemonade lolly's you get at the ice cream van <3 I can't get enough

I'll be sure to send you some samples for the shop when it's all ready.

It's not too bad to be honest. I don't really like blackcurrant flavours usually but made it so it's like the blackcurrant jelly or fruit pastilles. The lemon though, lemon jelly or pretty much exactly the same as those lemonade lolly's you get at the ice cream van <3 I can't get enough

I'll be sure to send you some samples for the shop when it's all ready.
Awesome :D It may be shops (plural) soon, you heard it here first :D

i would like to try Loony lemon i getting right in to my lemon flavor juices lately and this one sounds nice........

i would like to try Loony lemon i getting right in to my lemon flavor juices lately and this one sounds nice........
Hopefully people will love it as much as I do. It should be ready for retailers in a couple of weeks so I'll announce it here or on our Facebook page if you want to give it a like.:

https://www.facebook.com/colonelboom/

Obviously the Facebook page notifies a bit better than on here as posts get lost in viewing.

Back
Top Bottom