What's new

Review HornyFlava: Horny Mango (50/50)

A guy last week asked what the wattage was on the microwave at work.

Afterwards he felt ill and reckoned it was because the wattage was wrong.

You can't be too careful.

:hmm: well this exploded suddenly Lmfao :18: Had it with no nic since, not noticed a difference it's still like a brick to the face either way. Didn't go bad or alter the flavour when left for a month with the nic either.

Although the danger aspect concerns me, does it go ninja if improperly mixed? Suddenly explode? Will it murder me in my sleep? :doh::D

:hmm: well this exploded suddenly Lmfao :18: Had it with no nic since, not noticed a difference it's still like a brick to the face either way. Didn't go bad or alter the flavour when left for a month with the nic either.

Although the danger aspect concerns me, does it go ninja if improperly mixed? Suddenly explode? Will it murder me in my sleep? :doh::D

I hope not! Although mine is sitting there a little too quiet... Yet it appals me that a manufacturer does not know the simple vg/pg ratio contained in the short fill. I must be the weird one surely...

Its also an utter coil killer. Dont be expecting anything like a day out of your cotton. Its lovely juice, but jeez.....

Its also an utter coil killer. Dont be expecting anything like a day out of your cotton. Its lovely juice, but jeez.....

I know it’s an old thread, but as I still vape this all day I wanted to add I totally agree, can’t even get a day out of the cotton, (cotton prime at least seems to last longest if you want to try this), but if you vape on a single coil RDA such as the Recurve, it’s easy enough to change cotton and dry burn and keep going. It’s a balance of do you want a great taste and willing to do some work for it, or vape something slightly less flavoursome. I really haven’t found anything else that comes close to such great flavour (well apart from the horny pineaple that is) and that little bit of mint to keep it fresh. And the 50 50 mix become even better when you add a 100% vg nic shot (such as nic nic) and shake it very well. Thickens is ever so slightly but that makes it sooo much better.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can get a one shot concentrate for this flavor? I loved it but the 50:50 vg:pg didnt agree with me.

Anyone know where I can get a one shot concentrate for this flavor? I loved it but the 50:50 vg:pg didnt agree with me.

Hi, you won’t be able to get exact flavours for this, but there is a way to get it relatively cheap and to change it to 65/35 (ish...) if you do 3mg nicotine or even more like 75/25 if you do 6mg (but as 6mg les flavour). I get mine in the new 100ml bottle and choose the 2 extra nic shots to make it 3mg so it’s 120ml, specifically from this guy on eBay (totally authentic, passes the online tests and tastes same as the small bottles), as this guy sends free 100% vg (Nicnic shots although EDIT last time he sent 70/30 sigh) with the order, when shaken and mixed in, really thicken up the juice, probabaly not as much as a full on 80/20 but enough to thicken the flavour and the clouds and stop the leaks:) Absolute bargain at £10.95 all in for 120ml me thinks.. Try it, it’s now perfect for me. Good luck and hope this helps https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Horny-Flava-Premium-Vape-Juice-120-ML-E-Liquid-0mg-3mg-E-Juice-50-50-VG-PG/222964558066

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom